Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay, Im online too
blah, i had to help my dad. let me add you & connect
Do you need/want toxic spikes? Some of them don't have it so I'm proposing that if you don't need it, take one without it so I can save the ones with for people who want it.

blah, i had to help my dad. let me add you & connect
Do you need/want toxic spikes? Some of them don't have it so I'm proposing that if you don't need it, take one without it so I can save the ones with for people who want it.
The one with toxic spikes please..going online now

Hey there Shoujo Man, would you please CMT for this ? (not going to breed it I just prefer using female mons...)

Ability
: Protean FEMALE
Egg moves: Toxic Spikes
Nature: Timid
(31/xx/31/31/31/31)

Kerry has limited internet access for now and will be unlikely to be available for trading 'til Friday but I'll tell her to check out your offers when she can so you can set up a trade for Friday onwards.
Shoujo, CMT for female natural cure hp water roselia ?

I just asked Kerry and she's reserved a HP fire Roselia for you. Do you want both? If so, we'd like a litwick each please :D
i want male and female , doesn't matter who give me what because hp fire is even or odd and hp water is the opposite right ?
I'll try to find you guy 31/x/30/30/30/30- sometimes i don't know if the 30 is even or actually 30 @__@ . I test it using a parent 31/x/30/30/30/30 and it only say HP is max you know :p

P/s : redistribution yes no ?

Larvitar 5iv impish 31/x/31/31/31/31 with dragon dance pursuit stealth rock and iron head for either drought vulpix or rough skin gible???

i want male and female , doesn't matter who give me what because hp fire is even or odd and hp water is the opposite right ?
I'll try to find you guy 31/x/30/30/30/30- sometimes i don't know if the 30 is even or actually 30 @__@ . I test it using a parent 31/x/30/30/30/30 and it only say HP is max you know :p

P/s : redistribution yes no ?
Yeah, her HP fire is male, I have females left. You're correct on all counts there. As I have in the OP, you can rebreed/redis the stuff we trade you.

You can use wifi battles to autolevel to level 50 and use IV calc to test its IVs! if its 30-31 for relevant stats + the HP guy says its fighting then you know it's right

I found it, both females with this spread :
Second lit
31/x/30/30/30/30
third litwick
31/x/30/30/30/30
There is no way the even stat will be 31 except for RNG ( since both parents are 30 in def/satk/sdef/speed) . :)
Cool! Adding you now!
I forgot about asking: what are their abilities/natures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)