Connor&Kerry [HP FIRE HA Roselia/6IVs/12.5% FEMALES/CLONING] 20+ mixed/special Honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello kerry and connor, look who it is!!

i could use a male hp fire/water roselia for a friend who's trying to breed bulbasaurs, if I could give you a flawless Tech shroomish that would be ideal though i have other things so just send me a PM!

I'm interested in a female Sheildon for Sawk (bc Sawk's genderless, if not then I'll have a look?) + a Sandshrew? :P (I'll have to breed the Spiritomb though + might not be able to get to it till tomorrow!)
Sure, I'll let you know when they're both ready. What nature on shieldon?

Kerry

I would be interested in zoura
Is a bold skrelp with poison point and egg move toxic spikes 5 iv unusual enough?
I'm interested, yes! ^_~
I can definitely breed you one but I have to breed a Zubat first. I've also got something to do irl but I should have one for you in a couple of hours. :P

Hey you were interested in my Seedot, Numel, Carvanha & Clamperl? I'm very much interested in your Gothita and Mold Breaker 31/31/31/X/31/31 Sawk

Hey you were interested in my Seedot, Numel, Carvanha & Clamperl? I'm very much interested in your Gothita and Mold Breaker 31/31/31/X/31/31 Sawk
I'll have to breed a Gothita and can do after the Zorua (which I'm just about to breed!).
So Gothita + Sawk for Seedot and Carvanha?

Hi Connor & Kerry, I am new around here IDK how it works for trading but I got 5 IV careful sap sipper skiddo 31/31/31/xx/31/31, 5 IV calm sturdy JPN shuckle 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and a lot of 5 IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 magicarps for trade

I am interested in a 5IV jolly elekid, 5IV modest serene grace togepi and 5IV jolly infiltrator zubat

Hi Connor & Kerry, I am new around here IDK how it works for trading but I got 5 IV careful sap sipper skiddo 31/31/31/xx/31/31, 5 IV calm sturdy JPN shuckle 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and a lot of 5 IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 magicarps for trade

I am interested in a 5IV jolly elekid, 5IV modest serene grace togepi and 5IV jolly infiltrator zubat
We currently have a Magikarp but which two would you like for the Shuckle + Skiddo? :P

We currently have a Magikarp but which two would you like for the Shuckle + Skiddo? :P
I currently have a togepi + zubat in stock right now if you want to trade now, otherwise I'll have to breed an elekid! :P
I also got a careful bulletproof chespin 5IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 I can toss in for all 3 if not I want the togepi and zubat :D

I also got a careful bulletproof chespin 5IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 I can toss in for all 3 if not I want the togepi and zubat :D
Also have a chespin I'm afraid, sorry! ;_;
(the zubat isn't actually in stock right now - just realised I only have inner focus ones in stock right now ~_~'')
What gender would you like the Zubat? I'm just breeding a Gothita for the above poster + then I can breed one for you. :P

Also have a chespin I'm afraid, sorry! ;_;
(the zubat isn't actually in stock right now - just realised I only have inner focus ones in stock right now ~_~'')
What gender would you like the Zubat? I'm just breeding a Gothita for the above poster + then I can breed one for you. :P
any gender is fine :)

Your hp fire timid roselia with leaf guard
for either:
Hp ice drought vulpix
Hp ice electrike
Hp ice eevee (non ha)
Leftovers?

Edit: all timid btw

Your hp fire timid roselia with leaf guard
for either:
Hp ice drought vulpix
Hp ice electrike
Hp ice eevee (non ha)
Leftovers?

Edit: all timid btw
Just realised I forgot to get Connor to check this out yesterday! He wont be home till 6PM but I'll get back to you then. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)