Art for Social Media

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
Hi hi, there's still time but any updates on this?
Hi! Should be good, I have a sketch and I can color it pretty simply. I've been travelling and haven't really sat down to draw (at the airport as I write this haha) so I'll probably get it uploaded this coming week.

I'll try to upload by the 23rd so if nothing has happened at that time then assume that something has gone terribly wrong with my wifi and please replace me. Should be fine though!

Alpha

Banned deucer.
With May done, (great job everyone!) let's jump into June!

Tuesday 06/06
These are the only pre-Gen 9 Pokémon with an ability introduced in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. (Kiwi claimed this already as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 06/13
This Pokemon has never been OU by usage, but was briefly stuck in Ubers because of its only legal ability at the time. (VerlangenLotte)
---
Tuesday 06/20
These two Pokémon, that had one ability when first introduced, received two additional abilities when Pokémon Sword and Shield released. (wixi)
---
Tuesday 06/27
These four Pokemon have names of Pokemon moves that they are immune to in their own names. (Pissog)

Fingers crossed HOME doesn't fuck things up, I'll keep you updated in case we edit any of these question.

Albatross Kolohe Kiwi your tag as usual!
If any other artist would like to be tagged moving forward, just let me / Swiffix know!
Have fun, and thanks in advance for your work :boi:

Last edited:

Tuesday 06/06
This is the only pre-Gen 9 Pokémon with an ability introduced in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. (Kiwi claimed this already as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 06/13
This Pokemon has never been OU by usage, but was briefly stuck in Ubers because of its only legal ability at the time. (unclaimed)
---
Tuesday 06/20
These two Pokémon, that had one ability when first introduced, received two additional abilities when Pokémon Sword and Shield released. (unclaimed)
---
Tuesday 06/27
These four Pokemon have names of Pokemon moves that they are immune to in their own names. (unclaimed)

Fingers crossed HOME doesn't fuck things up, I'll keep you updated in case we edit any of these question.

If any other artist would like to be tagged moving forward, just let me / Swiffix know!
Heyo! This is my first time volunteering myself to create some art for the forums, so apologies if I'm not doing it properly :psynervous:
I'm interested in doing work for the 6/13 article, I'm just unsure what the designated Pokemon is (I'm guessing it's only disclosed after someone expresses interest in the prompt in order to keep the element of suspense for other viewers?)

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Heyo! This is my first time volunteering myself to create some art for the forums, so apologies if I'm not doing it properly :psynervous:
I'm interested in doing work for the 6/13 article, I'm just unsure what the designated Pokemon is (I'm guessing it's only disclosed after someone expresses interest in the prompt in order to keep the element of suspense for other viewers?)
Hello, thanks a lot for offering! The answer is deliberately kept secret so we don't leak anything :P
However, to help artists creating the image for this trivia, we can communicate them the answer so they can avoid drawing about that specific Pokémon. Feel free to add me on Discord (AlphaWittem#6223) so we can talk about it. I'll put your name next to this trivia btw, it's all yours!

Hello, thanks a lot for offering! The answer is deliberately kept secret so we don't leak anything :P
However, to help artists creating the image for this trivia, we can communicate them the answer so they can avoid drawing about that specific Pokémon. Feel free to add me on Discord (AlphaWittem#6223) so we can talk about it. I'll put your name next to this trivia btw, it's all yours!
Makes total sense, thank you! I went ahead and sent a FR on Discord :totodiLUL:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Tuesday 06/06
This is the only pre-Gen 9 Pokémon with an ability introduced in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. (Kiwi claimed this already as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 06/13
This Pokemon has never been OU by usage, but was briefly stuck in Ubers because of its only legal ability at the time. (VerlangenLotte)
---
Tuesday 06/20
These two Pokémon, that had one ability when first introduced, received two additional abilities when Pokémon Sword and Shield released. (unclaimed)
---
Tuesday 06/27
These four Pokemon have names of Pokemon moves that they are immune to in their own names. (unclaimed)

1685095479414.png

Teddiursa also got a new ability although it definitely wasn't in gen 9, they're both hungry bears either way though!

Alpha

Banned deucer.
:wo:

Temperatures are rising, which means only one thing... globa wa-SUMMER!
And with a new season upon us, we need a new profile picture as well as a banner (2700 x 980) for Twitter and Facebook!

Usual Koffing pfp (and if Swiffix says it's "pp", don't listen to him please); free to draw whatever you want for the banner instead.

AlphaWittem#6223 send me a PM on Discord or reply directly here if you wanna call dibs.

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

And with a new season upon us, we need a new profile picture as well as a banner (2700 x 980) for Twitter and Facebook!

Usual Koffing pfp (and if Swiffix says it's "pp", don't listen to him please); free to draw whatever you want for the banner instead.

AlphaWittem#6223 send me a PM on Discord or reply directly here if you wanna call dibs.
me

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist

Tuesday 06/06
These are the only pre-Gen 9 Pokémon with an ability introduced in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. (Kiwi claimed this already as it's very high priority)
---
Tuesday 06/13
---
Tuesday 06/20
---
Tuesday 06/27

Claiming the last one

Kiwi

free فلسطين

Suffering in Winter... have fun in the Northern Hemisphere...
1685967788342.png

1685967809614.png

A PP for swiffix and a banner for everyone

Tuesday 06/06
---
Tuesday 06/13
---
Tuesday 06/20
These two Pokémon, that had one ability when first introduced, received two additional abilities when Pokémon Sword and Shield released. (wixi)
---
Tuesday 06/27
These four Pokemon have names of Pokemon moves that they are immune to in their own names. (Pissog)

I've completed the art for the 6/13 Trivia :totodiLUL: Thanks everyone who helped me navigate the forums and discord, looking forward to doing more art for Smogon in the future!

IMG_6188.png

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist

Tuesday 06/06
---
Tuesday 06/13
---
Tuesday 06/20
---
Tuesday 06/27

Illustration131.png

Boop

I'll claim this one!
1687207205241.png

I struggled with this one for a while, but I finished it! So sorry about the long wait! I essentially ghosted everyone about this and uploaded at the last minute, which I feel really bad about. I have been absolutely slammed by work recently and have had little to no time to work on stuff at all. This was also a tough question, so I struggled with what I should do. I settled on a popular mon in Gen 8 OU (Mew) and a cool little Ability Capsule soda. Take care!

Alpha

Banned deucer.
View attachment 519307
Teddiursa also got a new ability although it definitely wasn't in gen 9, they're both hungry bears either way though!
I've completed the art for the 6/13 Trivia :totodiLUL: Thanks everyone who helped me navigate the forums and discord, looking forward to doing more art for Smogon in the future!

View attachment 524447
View attachment 527578

I struggled with this one for a while, but I finished it! So sorry about the long wait! I essentially ghosted everyone about this and uploaded at the last minute, which I feel really bad about. I have been absolutely slammed by work recently and have had little to no time to work on stuff at all. This was also a tough question, so I struggled with what I should do. I settled on a popular mon in Gen 8 OU (Mew) and a cool little Ability Capsule soda. Take care!
Thank you guys so much for these <3, amazing works! Expect questions for July soonTM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)