Art for Social Media

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hey, how is it going?
Apologies for the radio silence on my end, things have been incredibly busy for me so I've barely had time to work on any requested art. Current progress is shown under the spoiler, still needs a lot of cleanup + some additional stuff added
If you're fine with waiting then I can keep working on it, but if there's a time limit/you don't want to wait/some secret third reason then it might be best if I let someone else have it bc I'm not in a position to rush atm
social media sets.png

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Apologies for the radio silence on my end, things have been incredibly busy for me so I've barely had time to work on any requested art. Current progress is shown under the spoiler, still needs a lot of cleanup + some additional stuff added
If you're fine with waiting then I can keep working on it, but if there's a time limit/you don't want to wait/some secret third reason then it might be best if I let someone else have it bc I'm not in a position to rush atm
All good no rush, thanks for the update!

Alpha

Banned deucer.
This is perfect thank you so much :sphearical:
Since Sun and Moon, nearly every new Pokemon has had something to call its own. Can you name all of the fully-evolved non-Undiscovered Pokemon from the past three generations that never had a signature ability, typing, move, Z-move, or G-Max move in its debut game? (04/18) - unclaimed
Hiii we still have this question unclaimed and it goes out next week

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hi Hi me again

Every two weeks / whenever we have a good number of them, we schedule a resume on Facebook of the latest analyses that have been uploaded to Smogon Dex. I was wondering if anyone would be down to create a generic art for uploaded analyses, as (especially right now) the preview image doesn't exist (down below you can see how it looks when it goes live on Facebook).

No specific guidelines on that, go nuts and have fun with it. Thanks in advance!
Hi Hi me again

Every two weeks / whenever we have a good number of them, we schedule a resume on Facebook of the latest analyses that have been uploaded to Smogon Dex. I was wondering if anyone would be down to create a generic art for uploaded analyses, as (especially right now) the preview image doesn't exist (down below you can see how it looks when it goes live on Facebook).

No specific guidelines on that, go nuts and have fun with it. Thanks in advance!
It has been.. A Full Month! since I started this! Woah!

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Hello fellas!
We're ready for May, and we have some HIGH PRIORITY (as high as a boosted Triage Giga Drain!!!) questions!

Without further ado...

Tuesday 05/02
Name the only Berries that never had any kind of official visual art.
(claimed by Kiwi)
---
Tuesday 05/09
Only one Pokémon introduced before Gen 9 couldn't hold an item when encountered in the wild until SV. Name the Pokémon and the item.
(Appletun a la Mode)
---
Tuesday 05/16
This SS ZU Pokemon is currently the highest tiered in SV.
(in the hills)
---

Tuesday 05/23
These pre-gen 9 Pokemon that have only appeared in one regional Pokedex do not share their typing with any other Pokemon.
(Pissog)
---
Tuesday 05/30
A page on one of Pokemon's official websites states that there are seventeen types, then lists eighteen types, then mentions again that there are seventeen, all within a single paragraph. What website can this be found on?
(Ssensenh)

I'm going to ask y'all a little favour, which is to NOT take #3 trivia until next month! We're waiting for usage stats (we expect the question and answer to not change but better safe than sorry), rest is fair game!

Albatross Kolohe Kiwi since you've requested to be tagged, bop!

If any of you would like to be added to the tag list, just let me know!
Let's go, and thanks in advance for your work!

Last edited:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

I'll do this one since it's the highest priority atm, but I need to dm you the idea on discord for approval, I think
Will send it in like 2 hours probably

Arya

is a Social Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Hello fellas!
We're ready for May, and we have some HIGH PRIORITY (as high as a boosted Triage Giga Drain!!!) questions!

Without further ado...

Tuesday 05/02
(claimed by Kiwi)
---
Tuesday 05/09
Only one Pokémon introduced before Gen 9 couldn't hold an item when encountered in the wild until SV. Name the Pokémon and the item.
(Appletun a la Mode)
---
Tuesday 05/16
(unclaimed)
---

Tuesday 05/23
These pre-gen 9 Pokemon that have only appeared in one regional Pokedex do not share their typing with any other Pokemon.
(unclaimed)
---
Tuesday 05/30
A page on one of Pokemon's official websites states that there are seventeen types, then lists eighteen types, then mentions again that there are seventeen, all within a single paragraph. What website can this be found on?
(Ssensenh)

I'm going to ask y'all a little favour, which is to NOT take #3 trivia until next month! We're waiting for usage stats (we expect the question and answer to not change but better safe than sorry), rest is fair game!

Hello! Could I do the 05/23? Thanks in advance.

:mew: KB edit: unfortunately, only approved artists may make art for social media! For more info on approved artists, please reference the following link here c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Hello fellas!

Without further ado...

Tuesday 05/02
(claimed by Kiwi)
---
Tuesday 05/09
(Appletun a la Mode)
---
Tuesday 05/16
(in the hills UNDER THE CONDITION TO NOT START BEFORE SHIFTS)
---

Tuesday 05/23
(unclaimed)
---
Tuesday 05/30
(Ssensenh)

Tuesday 5/2

Alpha gave me permission to draw a human in the piece... although this is most definitely not what I described to him. Unfortunately this is the best I could attribute to the idea I gave with how it was rushed and all
1682933235680.png
so sorry that it's rushed cause of the deadline
Anyways, yes that's a munchlax with the oran berries. Yes he's holding a munchlax with ease. Pay no mind to it

Last edited:

Alpha

Banned deucer.
Tuesday 5/2

Alpha gave me permission to draw a human in the piece... although this is most definitely not what I described to him. Unfortunately this is the best I could attribute to the idea I gave with how it was rushed and all
View attachment 513086so sorry that it's rushed cause of the deadline
Anyways, yes that's a munchlax with the oran berries. Yes he's holding a munchlax with ease. Pay no mind to it
SHUT UP this is perfect, thank you so much Kiwi <3

never done this before but I would love to grab this one!

EDIT:
Amazing art fella, thanks a lot for this; oh, btw, directly quote the post when your art is ready, or I might miss it :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)