Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am so happy that you've decided to update this after your long hiatus, welcome back to Smeargle's Studio, don't be a stranger.

Thank you for the new wallpaper, I found 28 different Ghost Pokemon.

Also I am actually allowed to wish you a Happy Birthday now since I am GMT + 13 :P

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I love that Ghost wallpaper!!!
WHERE IS THE BIG BALLOON
I see the small balloon but I can't for the life of me find the big balloon :c
Unless of course the is no big balloon and I'm not insane:D
Great work!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Drifblim is beautifully hidden there.

Also, I can see every single ghost type there. That's a lot of ghosts...

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That is... unbelievable. I love the Shandera line. Would you ever consider this for another type, like Fires in a volcano, or Electrics in a power plant?

Such a beautiful wallpaper. :'D I couldn't tell what a few of them were, but I managed to find the Shanderaa line, Sableye, Gengar, Duskull, Shedinja, Spiritomb, Banette, Dusknoir, Mismagius aaaand Rotom.

Happy birthday. :>

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Don't mind me, just did a little doodle last night:

Solid Snivy
Tepig Boss
Revolver Oshawott

Done in Official MGS Style

Love these!
Makes me wonder why they didn't design Oshawott with a moustache in the first place.

I'm sorry that I missed those two Photoshop marvels earlier as well. Your lighting is beautiful. Very clever packaging of all those Ghost Pokemon into one spooky chateau too.

THIS.. IS... AMAZING! I don't know how you do it but all your artworks look amazing.

I don't know if you take requests, but if you do could you PLEASE do one, the same concept, but with Dragons!

Whether you do or not, this thread deserves a Luvdisc! Amazing job and I can't wait to see what else you have!

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Well, looks like I'm back.

I'm pretty much done with competitive battling, so I'm just here for the art. I haven't been drawing much earlier this year, but lately I've been a lot more productive. Here's an example:

It's good to see you back! I think that's a pretty cool piece.

I've been impressed by your stuff pretty consistently throughout the past... I also think this thread itself is incredible. It's pretty awesome to see how your work has evolved over time, and there's such an intense quantity of Smogon history here.

At least six years and 70 pages later, I'm glad you've taken the time to share so much!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Welcome back, original badass.

That Chandelure is really cool, I like the way you transitioned from purple to pink a whole lot. Your lighting is super top notch as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)