Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Welcome to my art thread! I have been drawing ever since I was a little child and have learned to improve my techniques year after year. Please enjoy my works below.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pokémon Factory

Pokémon Factory is my massive art project where my goal is to draw every Pokémon created. It started back in 2005 and so far I've drawn 300+ Pokémon. I've taken long breaks in the project over the years, but I'm determined to see it through to the end (including Gen 5 Pokémon!).

These pictures aren't just for show. You are allowed to use them in your avatars, sigs, backgrounds, videos, forum, website, etc. Just give credit PLEASE!

Examples

You can find a complete list of all the Pokémon done by clicking HERE!

General Pokémon Art

Please click on the thumbnails below to view the full image.

Other Art

This section is for my art that doesn't involve Pokémon. Please click on the thumbnails to view the larger image.

Speed Painting Videos

Want to see how I do my artwork? Watch my speed painting videos below! If you have a Youtube account, you can subscribe to my channel to get updated on new artwork.
CLICK HERE!

okay, im just going to ask my help question here instead of making a new topic. Okay, you obviously use paths and ect... I put down one anchor point, then put another, but then bend it to make and arch to what i need. But, when i go to make a new anchor point, the ling curse up then back down to hit the anchor point in a way i don't want it to...how do i fix that...

hey ab, cool pokemons as ever. Listen, doy ou mind if I use some of your drawing in my banners? I'll explain, the bad part of doing pokemon banners is the lack of already-cut images.. so if you let me use your drawings I can sort that out :)

edit: I will give you credit!

aragornbird said:
The new version of "Pokemon 4 U". The old thread can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/community/showthread.php?t=3728

And all the finished Pokemon can be seen here:
http://www.wisecoweb.com/jshadias/aragornbird/

Anyways, this is thread where you request Pokemon and I draw them. No matter how long it takes, I plan on drawing all the Pokemon (including the D/P ones).
Normal and shiny Pokemon only. Also, sorry if I don't draw the Pokemon exactly the way you described it. The Pokemon isn't just for you, it's for everyone. Even when I say "Pokemon for username", I'm saying that's the person who originally requested it.

Here are the latest ones I finished:

Shiny Latias for Ace. Also a normal one.
omg- Thats awesome- Thanks- you rule.
I'm so sigging that now.

man, if Negator here was a pokemon i'd totally request of you to draw it. because you've got some talent.

EDIT: no! i can't find my Negator avatar! :( can i request Seadra pretty please (based on the red/blue sprite IF POSSIBLE!!!)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Arcturus said:
Ok, can I request an Absol doing a Shadow Ball attack, OR glowing with a dark aura.
Absol has already been done before. Here's one with a dark aura:

Ilpalazzo said:
okay, im just going to ask my help question here instead of making a new topic. Okay, you obviously use paths and ect... I put down one anchor point, then put another, but then bend it to make and arch to what i need. But, when i go to make a new anchor point, the ling curse up then back down to hit the anchor point in a way i don't want it to...how do i fix that...
Uh, sorry, I don't use paths to draw these. I use a Wacom tablet: http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/Wacom-3-main.jpg
It's so much better than drawing with a mouse.

Doomsday said:
hey ab, cool pokemons as ever. Listen, doy ou mind if I use some of your drawing in my banners? I'll explain, the bad part of doing pokemon banners is the lack of already-cut images.. so if you let me use your drawings I can sort that out :)
Sure, go right ahead! :)

Yeah, I'm gonna take care of all the requests and second-requests in the old thread first.

And here is Weezing for Cless

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That Weezing rules so much. I have a feeling I'm going to love this thread just as much as the old one, if not more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)