Apprentice Program: Round Seventy Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: ReddHawk34
Pokemon Online/Pokemon Showdown/Shoddy Username: ReddHawk34(showdown)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PST Usually 1 pm to around 9 pm sometimes 9 am to 12 pm
What tier do you want to learn?:BW UU
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a Pokemon fan and I have loved it ever since I played fire red for the first time but have always tried to go for the one-hit KO. I am trying to learn on my own competitive battling but I feel like the info on the internet isn't condensed enough. All I need to learn is someone to be there telling me what is what and this is good for that.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?:yes
Why I should be chosen: I am very eager to get into this and I am adaptable to many situations and I develop talents quickly, so learning this with the right person would make me good in a short amount of time.

Username: Killerbunny
Pokemon Online Username: Killerbunny
Pokemon Showdown Username:MurderMachine
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Timezone is GMT +10, and can usually do 5:30 PM to 7:30PM and 9 PM to 11 PM on weekdays. Weekends, aside from 2PM to 6PM on Saturday, I don't have plans, so I'm usually ok for most hours I'm awake. Normally.
What tier do you want to learn?: BW2 OU would be first pick, but I wouldn't object to Ubers/RU. Team building and prediction in particular.
Tell us a little about yourself: I started playing in 2006, yellow was the first game I picked up. Since then, I've played every single main series game aside from white and white 2. I've only started playing competitive stuff this year, and I do ok, but I'd like to do better.

I alternate from all the tiers I mentioned. In OU, I tried weatherless play, it didn't work; tried rain, didn't work for me; tried sand, it worked ok. Got to 1500 on the ladder. Ubers, I'm probably best at, I'm at mid 1700's and RU I've gotten into the 1400's. (Showdown)

I would like to try and enter tournaments hosted on Smogon, but if I was better I would be able to do so with more confidence of not making a fool out of myself.
Will you be willing to do tutee talk threads on your tutors?: In the hours I'm available, I don't see why not.
Why choose me when I have less than 25 posts: This is my first post because I've only now gotten around to trying to improve. I've read a lot of articles, but I feel I could learn a lot more from one on one work with someone who knows what they're doing. So, yeah, I'm not a complete noob, but I'm still new.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Just wanted to thank everyone for the great turnout. As always, some of the time zones were hard to matchup, but we did the best that we could. If you are having issues meeting with your tutee, mention that in your tutee thread, and we'll give you priority next round.

You are required to make a tutee talk thread within one week, no matter if any lessons have taken place or not. You will be subbed out for another applicant if no thread is made.

Tutor - Tutee (Metagame)

Ojama - TeraVoltage (DPP OU)
Dice - MikeDawg (BW2 OU)
dragonuser - Charazardin (BW2 OU)
Go10 - Rayleigh (BW2 Ubers)
BKC - Audiosurfer (DPP OU)
SOMALIA - Deoxymoron (BW2 UU)
Jirachi - hichez (BW2 OU)
Delko - Snorlax94 (BW2 OU)
Molk - Fusxfaranto (BW2 RU)
Ace Emerald - Hulavuta (BW2 UU)
blarajan - lokt (BW2 RU)
yee - dbz_ssgoku (BW2 OU)
Remedy - Aguadiablo (BW2 OU)
AB2 - noobcaek (BW2 OU)
plus - hydreigon1998 (BW2 OU)
Go10 - MarkHoffman (DPP Ubers)
Zebraiken - HispanicPanic (BW2 NU)
Charmander - Brammi (BW2 LC)
DittoCrow - InsaneDragoniteHD (BW2 RU)
Psych071c - EonX- (BW2 UU)
prem - Lasagne21 (BW2 LC)
Hot N Cold - Ulriken (BW2 RU)
Annoyer - Laga (BW2 NU)
EonX- - Ice96 (BW2 RU)
Raseri - MetalSonic (BW2 NU)
Silvershadow234 - crocjoe18 (BW2 RU)
ebeast - MrWinters (BW2 NU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)