(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for Scraggy and Swinub.
Interested in Male Ferrothorn and Female Vullaby

CMT for Scraggy, Female Nidoran, and Poliswag
interested in Female Adamant Horsea, Female Wishmur and Female Bold Chinchou

Interested in a Marill, Would leftovers be enough or do you need more?
yes It is enough..

Please tell me the items to get, and then I will be able to hop on around 9-12 pm your time tomorrow.
Red Card, White Herb and Weakness Policy

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Interested in Male Ferrothorn and Female Vullaby
I can do you Scraggy for Vullaby now if you'd like, since I've got a Vullaby ready now and actually just traded for a different swinub. What ability Scraggys do you have atm?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
At the moment I'm just trying to do some quick trades for pokemon both people currently have, that's why specifically asked for things you listed as in stock.

If you're after a ferrothorn, then I'm going to ask for a female Mawile for it. Then we can both go away, breed, and come back and do a two for two, ferro and vullaby for Mawile and Scrafty. Deal?

At the moment I'm just trying to do some quick trades for pokemon both people currently have, that's why specifically asked for things you listed as in stock.

If you're after a ferrothorn, then I'm going to ask for a female Mawile for it. Then we can both go away, breed, and come back and do a two for two, ferro and vullaby for Mawile and Scrafty. Deal?
Quite busy now, and really no time to breed at the moment. I would like and if possible to trade scraggy to male Ferrothorn.. i will be trading Female Scraggy btw.

Hey there, I'd really like one of your Venipedes, female ! Is there anything that interests you in my thread? =)

Hey there, I'd really like one of your Venipedes, female ! Is there anything that interests you in my thread? =)
I don't find any Pokemon in your thread that I like at the moment, but I'm willing to trade you a venipede for a credit?

Alright, I'll get on in a bit to trade then.
PM when you're online again for the trade.

Would love to have a Timid Gastly, I have Timid Eevve to offer
Male or a Female? and in what ball?

I'll PM you when I have them ready
PM me once you're online again for the trade.

Would you please trade your Fletchling Jolly with My Protean Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31 in Dive Ball (TIMID)
Is it a Female?

Would you be able to breed a 6IV Hasty Protean Froakie? I can offer you 2 5IV Pokes and a Xerneas if you want.
No, Its hard to breed and extremely needs a lot of luck..

CMT for Poliwag/Venipede, would be just as interested in spitbacks.
sorry, I don't need any Pokemon in your thread at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)