(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTM for pinsir. if you are able to trade a breeding pair the better :)
Interested in Female

Tyrunt
Ability: Strong Jaw
Nature: Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

I will trade a breeding pair for this one.

Hey :)
I'm interested in:

- Aerodactyl
- Scraggy, Moxie
- Nidoran♂
All my PKMN are german, so they can be used to breed shinies (Masuda Method). Don't worry about their german names though, they change, once they evolve. Did you use Instacheck to check eggs? If so, ignore this post.

- Tyrogue (Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee), Adamant, Technician/Intimidate, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch,
Can only be bred with Ditto (100% male ratio, Poke Ball only) and has to evolve to be able to mate with other PKMN.

- Axew, Mold Breaker, Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31, Luxury Ball, 1F, 1M

- Noibat, Timid, Frisk: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Quick Ball, 1F, 1M

- Liwick, Timid or Modest, Flame body: 31/x/31/31/31/31, Hyper Ball, 1F, 1M

- Eevee, Bold, Run Away/Adaptability, 31/x/31/31/31/31, egg moves: Wish, Poke Ball, males only, 3M

- Sneasel, Jolly, Pickpocket, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Counter, Fake out, Premier Ball, 3F

- White Flabébé, Calm, Flower Veil, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball (for shiny Flabébé), 10+F, 100% female ratio

- Mareep, Modest, Static, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Premier Ball, 1M

- Gligar, Impish, Immunity, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Batton Pass, Luxury Ball, 1F

- Trapinch, Jolly, Arena Trap or Hyper Cutter (both become Levitate), 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Nest Ball, 3M, 2F

- Froakie, Naive, Protean, all possible spreads (always 5IV), Luxury Ball, 30+M, ~6F (no x in defense spread available)
Pick one for this - White Flabébé, Calm, Flower Veil, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Dive Ball (for shiny Flabébé), 10+F, 100% female ratio

Interested in the Poliwag, currently have the following:

Hasty Protean Froakies, 4 flawless IVs
Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhans, 4 flawless IVs
Timid Noibats(all 3 abilities), 4 flawless IVs
Calm Levitate Rotoms, 4 flawless IVs
Adamant Battle Armor Kabutos(trying to get Swift Swim too), 4 flawless IVs

Any of the above can be bred to have 5 flawless on request. Let me know if you're interested.
Sorry. currently do not need the Pokemon you mentioned

CMT for one of your male Smeargle.
Did not find any pokemon that I currently need.

Hi. I'm interested in a Male Nidoran.

I have a Female Tyrunt Jolly nature 5 IV (missing HP) with egg moves: Dragon Dance and Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang or

Female Mawile adamant intimidate with optimal IV spread and egg moves Fire, Ice and Thunder Fang

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hi. I'm interested in a Male Nidoran.

I have a Female Tyrunt Jolly nature 5 IV (missing HP) with egg moves: Dragon Dance and Ice, Fire, and Thunder Fang or

Female Mawile adamant intimidate with optimal IV spread and egg moves Fire, Ice and Thunder Fang

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.
Sorry, not interested in Spitbacks

Hey, my togepi breeding day is Saturday. All of them will be modest serene grace and nasty plot.
Want a heads up if I get a female? I mean I already have females with Nasty Plot it's just that they're 4IV and i'll easily get 5IV this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)