Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm still quite early in-game in my first play through of Alpha Sapphire, and I haven't played since Crystal. :-0 I'm gonna go in for learning PPRNG for Dream Radar and buy a copy of White2/Black2 anyway, because I so badly want my own lvl 5/10 HA Ho-Oh and Lugia to play through ORAS.

So for my trade shop in the hope of having something to offer that adds actual value, I'm thinking of offering competitive, low-level, untrained, Hidden Ability Dream Radar legendary Pokemon (PPRNG'd) with nicknames of the recipient's choice. That is, a Multiscale Lugia that I send over named Surya, etc. Here are my questions:

1) can the name rater in Black2/White2 rename mon from Dream Radar? Or can you nickname them when transferring them initially? Is my plan doable?
2) would this service / these mons be a niche worth posting on my trade thread? (Otherwise my pickings will be real slim for quite a while.)
And the big question; 3) can someone familiar with either cloning in Gen 5 and/or saving backup save files and restoring later, etc., offer me advice and direct me to the best web resources to learn about creating multiples of those legendaries as quickly as possible within the legitimacy best-practices of Smogon?
1) Yes, you can nickname them with the Name Rater in B/W 2
2) I've seen them around for a bit, but I know that I have given away the HA legendary birds in the past. You could always add them to your thread and see if you get any interest, though.
3) PM me about this, with a) Whether or not you own a DS/DS Lite/DSi and compatible flashcart; and b) what 3DS family system you own (ie 2DS, O3DS, New3DSXL, etc.) and what your firmware version is (most recent is 10.7.0-32U iirc). To find this, go to your system settings and it should be at the bottom-right of the top screen.

Hi!

I need someone to trade to me a Lansat Berry. The Pokémon you use to carry the Lansat Berry does not matter. I have every berry except this one, and can give you a berry if you request.

In return, I do not have much to offer, but you can choose one of these 4 IV Pokémon that I have bred: Bulbasaur, Corphish, Cottonee, Cyndaquil, Darumaka, Defensive Dwebble, Duskull, Eevee, Espurr, Ferroseed, Flabebe, Fletchling, Foongus, Gible, Hawlucha, Heracross, Hidden Ability Eevee, Hippopotas, Honedge (Modest or Adamant), Horsea, Joltik, Kangaskhan, Klefki, Larvitar, Magikarp, Marill, Mawile, Meditite, Mienfoo, Multiscale Dratini, Offensive Dwebble, Physical Attacker Bagon, Physical Attacker Riolu, Poison Heal Shroomish, Prankster Sableye, Protean Froakie, Quick Feet Shroomish, Roselia, Scyther, Shellder, Special Attacker Bagon, Special Attacker Charmander, Special Attacker Riolu, Swift Swim Poliwag, Togepi, Torchic, Tyrogue, Venipede, Venonat. If you want Pokérus, I can infect it for you.

My friend code is 3265-5590-3288. I am in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. My current time zone is Easter Daylight Saving Time (GMT-4). I am available 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM to 12:00 AM on weekends, 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM, 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM on weekdays. Please schedule a time for the trade when it is convenient for you and tell me the time in my time zone. If you do not know how to convert, state your local time along with your time zone.

Alternatively, you can post a fodder Pokémon on the GTS holding the Lansat Berry requesting for level 1 Phione.

If you are able to trade with me, reply to this message saying that you will trade with me and send to me a PM. In the PM, tell me your Friend Code, scheduled time, choice of my Pokemon from the list above, Pokérus positive or negative and choice of other berry.

Alternatively, you can reply with Pokemon deposited on GTS, gender, level, IGN and GTS message.

Thank you in advance!
I have a lansat berry, deposit something on the gts asking for lvl1 bagon and let me know what it is

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
LF: Destiny Knot
PM/VM me if you still need this.
I can do this if Marowak2000 can't.
I have a lansat berry, deposit something on the gts asking for lvl100 jirachi and let me know what it is
Jirachi has the Event Ribbon, you can't GTS it.
Welcome to Smogon! I hope that these answers help you out a little :D
1) The rules state that you must make a Smogon-exclusive version of your spreadsheet, in the form of a trade thread here. This is to make it easier to moderate, and to sort things out if a trade goes sour.
2) Redistribution rights (redis rights) are one of the most important parts of trading. They include:
Not For Trade (NFT) - The Pokemon is not for trade under any circumstances.
Non-Redis/No Redis - Only the original owner is allowed to trade the Pokemon, noone else is allowed to list it as tradeable in their own thread.
Semi-Redis - Only the original owner and people who got it directly from the original owner are allowed to trade it.
Full-Redis - Anyone can trade it, regardless of who you got it from.
Free-Redis/Freedis - The Pokemon may be traded to or by anyone, but you are not allowed to ask for anything in return for it.​
3) The WiFi forum is where all trade threads are posted, and where you should post your should you decide to make one. Please be sure to read all the rules regarding these, as it is especially common for new users to have their trade threads locked due to doing something incorrectly. If in doubt, PM a moderator.
You can post small requests here in this thread (ie. Has anyone got a Victreebel? I need one for my dex/Can anyone help me evolve my Haunter?/I need my Shiny Pancham cloning O+3, can anyone help?), but all proper trades should be kept to trade threads. Don't expect to get anything of much value off the SQSR thread.
4) You might already know about this if you're from NB, but the user Theorymon is hosting a HUGE VGC16 giveaway where you can get all sorts of cool flawless/near-flawless legendaries for use in the format which have all been generously donated by members of the community. You can find that here.

So like I said, welcome to smogon! Hope you enjoy your stay and my answers helped :D
If you need any clarification feel free to contact me or any of the WiFi moderators and we'll be more than happy to help :)

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I'm still quite early in-game in my first play through of Alpha Sapphire, and I haven't played since Crystal. :-0 I'm gonna go in for learning PPRNG for Dream Radar and buy a copy of White2/Black2 anyway, because I so badly want my own lvl 5/10 HA Ho-Oh and Lugia to play through ORAS.

So for my trade shop in the hope of having something to offer that adds actual value, I'm thinking of offering competitive, low-level, untrained, Hidden Ability Dream Radar legendary Pokemon (PPRNG'd) with nicknames of the recipient's choice. That is, a Multiscale Lugia that I send over named Surya, etc. Here are my questions:

1) can the name rater in Black2/White2 rename mon from Dream Radar? Or can you nickname them when transferring them initially? Is my plan doable?
2) would this service / these mons be a niche worth posting on my trade thread? (Otherwise my pickings will be real slim for quite a while.)
And the big question; 3) can someone familiar with either cloning in Gen 5 and/or saving backup save files and restoring later, etc., offer me advice and direct me to the best web resources to learn about creating multiples of those legendaries as quickly as possible within the legitimacy best-practices of Smogon?
If you have a DS Lite and if you have a retail game, you can buy a device for backing up and restoring saved files. PM/VM me so I can direct you to where you can buy it and send you the software.

If you have a DS Lite and if you have a retail game, you can buy a device for backing up and restoring saved files. PM/VM me so I can direct you to where you can buy it and send you the software.
This is also possible with homebrew on a 3DS, but it also requires that you have Dream Radar or Poke Transporter installed.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
If I RNG my TID/SID on my White to be identical to my TID/SID on my Omega Ruby and give my player the same name, will I be able to nickname Pokes caught on my White on my OR?

Does anyone have a shiny hasty Event Genesect & a shiny naive Event Diancie with CP IV, and is willing to trade copies of those to me?
I'm also looking for a flawless hasty Latios with Defog.
+ A nice HA Shiny Mewtwo from current jap. Event.
I have a bunch I could offer to you in return!

Greetings to everyone reading this! :-)

Last edited:
Ok so I know this says simple and this request is by no means simple. I need a pentagon Raichu with 5 ivs (sp attk not important) and I need it to have jolly nature and it needs both volt tackle and nuzzle. I would accept any previous evolution of Raichu as well. It would be really great if anyone had one for use in an upcoming regionals. PM me if u are will to give it...I have several 5 Iv Pokemon to trade if you like. Thanks

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Ok so I know this says simple and this request is by no means simple. I need a pentagon Raichu with 5 ivs (sp attk not important) and I need it to have jolly nature and it needs both volt tackle and nuzzle. I would accept any previous evolution of Raichu as well. It would be really great if anyone had one for use in an upcoming regionals. PM me if u are will to give it...I have several 5 Iv Pokemon to trade if you like. Thanks
Well it doesn't have Nuzzle, but you could pick up a decent parent from here. Depending on where you are in Australia Regionals probably isn't for another couple of weeks, so that should be enough time to breed one.

Well it doesn't have Nuzzle, but you could pick up a decent parent from here. Depending on where you are in Australia Regionals probably isn't for another couple of weeks, so that should be enough time to breed one.
I've been trying to breed, but just asking if anyone has one already that they aren't using that would save me a heap of time coz I have some other things to breed and catch too.

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive female 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in cool balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:
Continental (ultra ball) - Miria helped me with this one.
Tundra (great ball)
Elegant (luxury ball) - got this one
Sun (repeat ball)
Sandstorm (nest ball)
Monsoon (great ball)
River (dive ball) - MikeAU helped me with this one.
Archipelago (timer ball)
Ocean (great ball)

I have acess to Soul Silver and an extensive collection of Apricorn pokés and I'll gladly breed any 3 pokés found there (5IV in the matching ball of your choice) for each Vivillon. I can also breed some Dream ball HA pokés. Give me a shout if you can help. :)
Bump because it's been buried.

I would keep it although for me the speed would be annoying. However, I tend to be a bit impatient when it comes to SRing.
I've SR'ing this for almost a week and every time I get a nice nature, the IVs are crappy. I might keep it. The speed doesn't annoy me that much. Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)