Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let you know if it works 'cause I got the chance to test it. Thanks Bluemew.
Okay someone told me some useful info, apparently Japanese Deoxys from emerald is in fact hacked. That FR/LG won't share wondercards with emerald.
He also said that aurora ticket in US emerald was possible, you had to send your game to nintendo UK. As you said before, it was possible because UK,US emerald are the same.
I guess I should be releasing the ones I RNGed then LMAO lol

Does anyone have a shiny hasty Event Genesect & a shiny naive Event Diancie with CP IV, and is willing to trade copies of those to me?
I'm also looking for a flawless hasty Latios with Defog.
+ A nice HA Shiny Mewtwo from current jap. Event.
I have a bunch I could offer to you in return!

Greetings to everyone reading this! :-)
Have to bump this one

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
PSA: For those playing on USA region do remember to check your pokemon newsletter email (the one mentioning Darkrai) as it includes codes for the legendary birds with their HA (one code for each of the birds). Good luck on your SR

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
PSA: For those playing on USA region do remember to check your pokemon newsletter email (the one mentioning Darkrai) as it includes codes for the legendary birds with their HA (one code for each of the birds). Good luck on your SR
With the announcement of the shiny Xerneas and Yveltal for NA I now feel like PAL (or at least Australia) is seriously lagging behind in the events now! No HA birds or anything :(

That said, I have 2 PAL Darkrai codes for trade, although 1 is temporarily reserved. PM me :)

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: PAL HA Moltres Code.
CMT for offers (anything except the trophy case)
Willing to offer custom SR's as well (as long as it's possible for me to SR)

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:
Maybe thats a dumb question but how long will the codes for the HA birds be useable ?

EDIT: Also is the Zygarde event shiny locked ?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe thats a dumb question but how long will the codes for the HA birds be useable ?

EDIT: Also is the Zygarde event shiny locked ?
According to Serebii, there's no set date for the codes availability, so it's best to redeem the code while you can.
The Zygarde event is locked to never be shiny, all events are (aside from events you catch, like Old Seamap mew and Eon Ticket Latias/Latios)

According to Serebii, there's no set date for the codes availability, so it's best to redeem the code while you can.
The Zygarde event is locked to never be shiny, all events are (aside from events you catch, like Old Seamap mew and Eon Ticket Latias/Latios)
RIP my spare time then mem

Okay someone told me some useful info, apparently Japanese Deoxys from emerald is in fact hacked. That FR/LG won't share wondercards with emerald.
He also said that aurora ticket in US emerald was possible, you had to send your game to nintendo UK. As you said before, it was possible because UK,US emerald are the same.
Me too -.- Fortunately, I got the same Pokémon from an English version of Fire Red. Anyway I have another Deoxys that ain't listed in my trade thread yet, it's from a japanese Pokémon Emerald, so I have to RNG that alien again .-.

Me too -.- Fortunately, I got the same Pokémon from an English version of Fire Red. Anyway I have another Deoxys that ain't listed in my trade thread yet, it's from a japanese Pokémon Emerald, so I have to RNG that alien again .-.
I'll also release my Japanese Deoxys. Thank you both for the information :)

I can give you mine if I can have copies of the birds you reset with redis rights.
I appreciate that, thank you :)

Hi. I have a set of PAL codes for the Aldora Birds. I would like to trade one of them for a PAL Darkrai code. VM me wich bird you would like.

Last edited:
So the Darkrai event is only at participating Gamestops. Is there a list anywhere that would include any Gamestops that wouldn't be participating?

Hi, I was looking for perfect 5 iv Hidden Ability, male, shiny dratini/dragonair/dragonite, with the nickname Smaug.

I am willing to offer one of these:
-Pokemon scrap distribution Keldeo
-Pokemon scrap distribution Victini
-Pokemon scrap distribution Shaymin
-Pokemon center shiny Froakie
-Pokemon center Piplup
-Christmas shiny Jirachi

All of these have perfect ivs, japanese (obviously) and are cloned, given to me as a gift from a friend (I do have the distribution rights)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was able to obtain HA Bird codes for Articuno and Zapdos with that Spanish website, but my Moltres code was already used for some reason. I really wanna SR one, so:

LF: HA code for Moltres. :)

FT: a lot lol.

Edit: I've been helped! Thanks Hells_Gate. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)