You hating? Stop Hating. *VGC Top 4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Herro Prease. Wourd you rike a schitty Warstory?
So I
told Min Datoo (GEC)
that I would win the tournament, but sadly I fell short. It all started when I woke in the morning feeling like P. Hornak.
I was ready to play my hardest. I went down to the expo center where I saw Evan
and Andrea
and some other ducks which I’ll call other ducks because I don’t want to find all their pictures, yere. We watch Cybertron own some kids (Hitmonrocker) in the finals of the senior division. We then head over to Chic-Fil-A where we get some lunch before the Masters start. We walk back and we get in line.

Round 1:
He crit me with Rock slide on my genie. Don’t remember the rest. I won. GG

Round 2:
She used Foul Play ZOZOZOZoark and this was her first year. GG

Round 3:
He used Emolga and Emboar. Nuff Said. GG I won.

Round 4:
I played Sapphire Birch, who I will refer to as Sapphire Birch because I don’t know his name. Yes, he is a guy and he is black. It was a good game both teams played really hard. I won agaaaaain.

By now I’m in the finalist lounge as Master #1. I am feeling good, and I know the months of training under waterfalls paid off. I see that three other ducks made it into the finalist lounge. It was Evan

TTS

and Dtrain
We quack for a bit and then we get to work. We all got byes so at least 4 ducks achieved Nats invites. So this is where things get real.

Top 16 Match:
I played DoomBrynger? (Can’t remember how to spell it). He used standard Trick Room and I led my standard Trick Room counters. I don't remember much but I won.GGGG

Top 8:
I played Sandman. I messed up by not subbing with Thundurus when he Spored with Tailwind up. I had to double protect with Krook to win the game and it happened. I just got cash.

Top 4:
Vs SuperWolfe. It was a horrible game and I played like trash. He played well. :( GG. I lost.

That’s okay because I’m going to Newark to play again. Hopefully I can have a good time and hang out with more ducks. This whole story is my props. There wasn’t one bad thing about this day. I believe that’s a win.

Also, I met Jibaku. :D

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I didnt get a mention at all in this warstory

Hating

EDIT: Thanks

Less hate

EDIT2:
[02:02] <tyler422> :D
[02:02] <tyler422> <3

Feeling better

EDIT3:
[02:08] <Ninahaza> men do not give hearts to each other tyler

Hmm Ninahaza might be right about the hearts thing...

GEC is the best

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yes it is true i told tyler
to win this specific vgc i even chanted a very lucky chant for him on skype the night before which went like DEEEEEEAGLE BEEEEEEAGLE EHHH
but i was also rooting for the other ducks
too as well as vgc newcomer jibaku
but then as i was watching the stream
i cried because i saw everyone getting haxed but dont worry it is alright my boy tyler sucks
but deagle doesnt
and im min datoo

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats Tyler
you did a good job and I am sure Marriland
was impressed with your performance. I
know I was. See you in Indy

Sorry dude, and imma let you finish, but THE KING OF ALL OSTRICHES had the best warstory of all time!

Grats on top 4 bro, shame you couldn't deeeeeeaaaaaggllllleeeeeee Beeeeaaaaaggggllllleeeee Ehhhhhhh your way to the final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)