ORAS UU Wish and Mega Aerodactyl

Hello I want to try UU and see if I can do a good ladder climb

252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Jolly Aerodactylite Tough Claws

This is a great mega being able to outspeed everything and with a great attack stat with tough claws boosted and can do high damage
  • Pursuit can trap Pokemon like beedrill that like to switch on sight
  • Wing Attack is a good tough claws boosted flying STAB move
  • Earthquake is a classic move on physical attackers letting it hit mega agron
  • Roost is a basic healing move that lets it heal while the Pokemon want to switch away from it

248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD Leftovers

Sylveon is a great special wall with high amge output who can support the team and take special hits for days and it can take haxourus and hydreigon
  • Wish can support the team healing them and giving itself sustainability
  • Protect can be used to scout out attacks from opponents and catch wishes safely
  • Hyper Voice with pixelate can do high STAB damage
  • Heal Bell gets rid of status so they can get rid of toxic damage and help the physical attackers lose the burns

252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Hasty Life Orb Levitate

Hydreigon is a powerful special attacker who can destroy many walls and get rid of slow sweepers and sweep itself
  • Draco Meteor does extreme amounts of damage destroying any walls that want to switch into them
  • Dark Pulse is STAB that can flinch the opponent if it doesn't OHKO
  • Iron Tail is good coverage that allows is to hit fairies supereffective
  • Roost can heal of life orb damage and rocks damage

248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD Relaxed Leftovers Torrent

With good defensive capabilitiies and great defensive typing great attack and decent special attack
  • Stealth Rock is basic feild conditions that can wear out teams
  • Earthquake is basic powerful STAB that most Pokemon have
  • Roar can force out opponents grass types and give free switch ins
  • Scald can burn opponents with STAB damage

252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Jolly Life Orb Justified

Lucario is a great setup sweeper who can get lots of kills and with an awkward typing have strange resistances

• Close Combat does high damage with STAB and power
  • Extreme Speed has the highest priority and can do high damage after setup
  • Swords Dance is attack set up and lets it do more damage
  • Earthquake is basic high power damage

160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe Timid Black Sludge

Tentacruel is a good wall who can take hits and burn them back being able to resist many hits

• Toxic Spikes is a feild condition that can cause staus on switch in
  • Scald can burn the opponent and helf their attack and do damage per turn
  • Rapid Spin gets rid of rocks and spikes
  • Acid Spray lowers the opponents special defence helping hydreigon
Whole Team

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Roost

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Iron Tail
- Roost

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Scald

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Acid Spray

Hope you like this team and tell me any problems this team has​

Last edited:

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keefak bro, here to hand you a rate from the young god himself (jk I just have some wisdom to share). So to start off you're running quite a lot of offensive pressure then a random blissey without a stealth rocker so to take this from the top down!

-First you most definitely want a stealth rock user its a move with little to no risk in using it, while in return it offers you a 13% chunk of dmg off of neutral targets alone. Just not using rocks is a crippling factor in teams:
------------>

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Scald

• You already carry aerodactyl-mega so is their even a reason to run a scarfed tyrantrum? The only real niche this mon carries in UU is Rock polish jolly or banded jolly. Look point I am trying to make is that its too slow of a mon to take advantage of a scarf even with a positive speed nature and it overlaps with your aero, so if we just switch tyrantrum for swampert you would get a better physical wall as well as stealth rocks for your team.
-After adding the pert I wanted your team take advantage of its offensive pressure since by running a blissey here you are holding back your build:
---------->

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

• Sylveon hits harder than an invested pixieplate whimsicott so by using sylveon you still retain the wish pass while at the same time you get to keep up your teams offensive presence. heal bell like before on your blissey will still allow you to function as a cleric while giving you a far more effective fighting resist.
-Last mon change I wanted to make was because I removed blissey making your balance lack a way of checking faries, so to fix that:
---------->

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Acid Spray

• With sylveon (a fair better fighting resist who doesnt just get nuked by knock off or pursuit) you dont really need this mon for anything as its mostly unviable in UU. So we can make use of this slot by adding cruel (who still offers you t-spikes) which will give you a hyper voice switch in as well as annoy certain mons like suicune by acid spraying them down for your hydreigon.
-Next I wanted to fix your aero set a bit:

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Wing Attack
- Earthquake
- Roost

• You were running sky drop on your aero which does the same amount of damage as aerial ace or wing attack except....you have to stay in for 2 turns. To make it clear to you instead of just clicking wing attack on switch in to a dudes suicune or something you would have to stay in for 1 turn, get scalded the next turn (since you know...you stay in with this attack whether you like it or not), only to do the same amount of damage as wing attack. Pursuit offers you a better way of dealing with mons like mega beedrill and chande.
-Another set change I wanted to make was your hydreigon:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Iron Tail / superpower
- Roost

• Earth power is an odd option to use on hydreigon since most of the mons you hit with that move carry a shuca berry or run a crap ton of sp.def, so what you should run is a hasty nature with superpower or iron tail to hit faries instead this will allow you to do things like click dark pulse on a dude switching in to empoleon then kill it with superpower.
-Last change I wanted to make was on lucarios filler attack:

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake

• Ice punch doesn't hit anything in UU besides the random gligar which is rarely seen, earthquake will be a lot better for you to weaken nidoqueen/king which crap on your team so giving them less of a chance to do things to you is very nice in general.
With these changes your team will be a lot more effective in the play style you were trying to emulate in my opinion so I hope they work out for you man gl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)