NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalmont being confirmed town doesn't even matter to what I'm saying. The point is, having two of my scum reads back up the shot on US leads me to think US is possibly town.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll review and reanalyze my shot list, jalmont flipping town increases the odds Sam is mafia so I'm pretty ok with that shot, it's likely Sam flips scum imo, though I think ag or w-d should go before him.

Sorry my cockatiel died and I just haven't had the energy to properly analyze this game.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I mean this game is just useless shot after useless shot

If people wanna vote to shoot me fine honestly I doubt jalmont will be useful at all as a gunbearer anyway, he's not doing any discussion starting etc. and I think he played really terribly this game (honestly same with all the other gunbearers outside of Texas) I think Fort Colorcastle, Blazade, DLE, and winter-delta are the obvious shots but I guess I was wrong earlier so whatever I'll get the chance to shoot at least one of them when it's my turn either way

Sorta completely fatigued by this game at this point so if anyone actually wants me to talk about my opinions before this next shot on anything then just ping me but I'll plan on actually trying for one last burst of energy with the gun so that I'm not just completely useless like most of the gunbearers so far

I mean this game is just useless shot after useless shot

If people wanna vote to shoot me fine honestly I doubt jalmont will be useful at all as a gunbearer anyway, he's not doing any discussion starting etc. and I think he played really terribly this game (honestly same with all the other gunbearers outside of Texas) I think Fort Colorcastle, Blazade, DLE, and winter-delta are the obvious shots but I guess I was wrong earlier so whatever I'll get the chance to shoot at least one of them when it's my turn either way

Sorta completely fatigued by this game at this point so if anyone actually wants me to talk about my opinions before this next shot on anything then just ping me but I'll plan on actually trying for one last burst of energy with the gun so that I'm not just completely useless like most of the gunbearers so far
You haven't done anything but bitch and moan about other people?

Your top three shots were 3 afk players (lol) followed by two more sort of afk players followed by Josh who apparently never fights anyone (um), Yeti (who is clearly town), Asek (i can buy this), Twin (can also buy). You've provided no sort of reasoning as to why anyone should listen to you and instead have spent most of your posts being emotional about the game while whining about inactivity, the deadline, and god knows what. If this game is such a pain for you then you should do yourself a favor and sub out. Christ.

I take issue with you and fh taking issue. if I had the gun rn I would not be shooting Sam, I would be shooting fh. however, the entire point of this setup is that the power is in the hands of the gunbearer. I don't town read Sam and thus I'm alright with him being shot, and if I'm alright with it it should happen because that's jalmont the gunbearers choice of kill. you defeat the purpose of this if you don't put stock in the Gun.
I'm not asking if you're fine with shooting sam. I want to know who you would shoot if you had that power right now. Try again.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
wtf are you talking about lol

I've posted huge numbers of reads on players and generated tons of discussion

Literally almost all of the existing connections between players have been generated by me, sure a few others have been 'active' (a-g, Texas, Josh, Yeti come to mind) but I've created way more friction than anyone else to sift out who is who

Anyway as you can probably tell I really just don't give a shit because I only ever approved this game for 13 players and 20 is just taking way too crazy long with nothing to do so I don't mind having something useful to do and the ability to actually pressure people for a bit which no gunbearer has done since Texas + I won't have to care about a noc in which I literally can't do anything any longer

And lol that's rich sure say that I'm not doing anything when you've purposefully idled and troll upvoted any post calling you out for it this whole game

AFK players are probably avoiding this game for a reason unless they've given explicit reasons why they're afk like I have. Yeti is not 'clearly town' lol no one itg is 'clearly town' that's crazy, closest thing was Empoof and we shot him which I almost subbed out over it was such a bad play that I again had no input on.

Anyway I was willing to give this game a shot but have been very disappointed by the results, what can I say. I guess I'll save other comments about it for postgame but there's just nothing to do and nothing to care about when the gunbearers consistently ignore you and shoot obvious townies whilst generating zero discussion

Asek and twin I'm not sure why you'd 'buy' over fort colorcastle, winter-delta, Yeti, Blazade, Josh, DLE, etc. Sure outside of Yeti none of them have done anything (and I've explained my unique reasoning on Yeti several times now go back and read my posts to find it) but Asek and twin have consistently gone after me and I tend to be less inclined to scumread people over OMGUS because I don't feel like I'm viewing their posts objectively. They're both playing terribly and I think both need to be pressured into further activity but I don't find them as suspicious as people who are posting a lot but saying nothing of value (fort colorcastle / josh) or actively trying to post meaningless drivel and then hedge it (winter-delta / DLE). Blazade I think would be a bit more active than he is as town and he isn't giving any reasons any longer for why he's been gone so I'm starting to presume that that's because he has none outside of 'don't really wanna deal with fighting with townies in a NOC'.

No way that Sam is a good shot looking at this lol.

Honestly Jalmont you are probably best off RNGing the shot, there are enough mafia left that it's probably corrupting public opinion in subtle ways

UncleSam said:
I've posted huge numbers of reads on players and generated tons of discussion

Literally almost all of the existing connections between players have been generated by me, sure a few others have been 'active' (a-g, Texas, Josh, Yeti come to mind) but I've created way more friction than anyone else to sift out who is who
Yeah you've posted a bunch of "reads" on everyone in the game. I could've done the same thing I suppose and generated a huge amount of "discussion" which I've seem to have missed apparently. Perhaps you should provide me with some examples as to where exactly all this discussion is because I definitely missed it.

I don't consider tl;dring it up with words on everyone in the game to be a good use of time and space. I can't stop you from playing how you think you should play but it's just so easy to write a couple words on everyone that doesn't say much of anything, which is how I read most of what you say. I guess that's ironic considering you calling out others for not saying much in their posts (although you might not be wrong).

you said:
And lol that's rich sure say that I'm not doing anything when you've purposefully idled and troll upvoted any post calling you out for it this whole game
No I said you've done nothing but bitch and moan. Which you continued with your most recent post. lol.

AFK players are probably avoiding this game for a reason unless they've given explicit reasons why they're afk like I have. Yeti is not 'clearly town' lol no one itg is 'clearly town' that's crazy, closest thing was Empoof and we shot him which I almost subbed out over it was such a bad play that I again had no input on.
I'm sorry but that's horseshit bro you surely have to realize what's wrong with that statement that people are "avoiding this game for a reason" if they don't explicitly state why they aren't being "active." Like at the very least you have to be concerned about using that sort of logic.

I think Yeti is town because Yeti's posts have come across to me as typical town!Yeti in the sense that she's getting invested in the game and its outcome. Yeti has strong opinions that she isn't afraid to share as town, and I think that as mafia, she is more likely to stay back and let other people handle discussion. I don't think she puts herself out there as much if she isn't town.

"I almost subbed out over it was such a bad play" ok you're telling us this why??? I'm telling you I think Yeti is pretty clearly town and I've given reasons for it.

Anyway I was willing to give this game a shot but have been very disappointed by the results, what can I say. I guess I'll save other comments about it for postgame but there's just nothing to do and nothing to care about when the gunbearers consistently ignore you and shoot obvious townies whilst generating zero discussion
I'm not ignoring you now.

Asek and twin I'm not sure why you'd 'buy' over fort colorcastle, winter-delta, Yeti, Blazade, Josh, DLE, etc. Sure outside of Yeti none of them have done anything (and I've explained my unique reasoning on Yeti several times now go back and read my posts to find it) but Asek and twin have consistently gone after me and I tend to be less inclined to scumread people over OMGUS because I don't feel like I'm viewing their posts objectively. They're both playing terribly and I think both need to be pressured into further activity but I don't find them as suspicious as people who are posting a lot but saying nothing of value (fort colorcastle / josh) or actively trying to post meaningless drivel and then hedge it (winter-delta / DLE). Blazade I think would be a bit more active than he is as town and he isn't giving any reasons any longer for why he's been gone so I'm starting to presume that that's because he has none outside of 'don't really wanna deal with fighting with townies in a NOC'.
What are you trying to say here? I don't understand your point. I'm not even sure what you're exactly trying to ask me. My previous post was simply referring to the fact that I picked out one of your reads post which "generated so much discussion" to point out that your reads were crap and didn't say anything at all. In fact, it's just lazy because you're going after afk people. Lol. But let me help you out. Why don't you tell me who you think should be shot if you had the gun right now? I'm asking for one person. Please try and present a case on this singular person that it a little more in depth than what you've said so far. thanks.

I really don't understand why you're acting like this. It's really confusing. Like I can't believe any town would be so overly emotional about a game that from the start you haven't been that invested in (supposedly). So it has to be an act then right? But then again maybe you really believe the nonsense you're saying. So that's also an option I suppose.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
sigh nobody listens to the only person who has played this setup

BLAZADE. my last 2 paragraphs were about the advantages of this setup. rnging it isn't one of them!!!!

43% isn't bad. Especially if you remove flyhn and yeti for a then 50% chance of hitting scum. Obviously 50/50 isn't amazing odds, but rng shouldn't be discounted.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
and from a policy point if you want to play a game of pure luck then idk what to say that's not mafia to me though. it's not like there's an 80% chance of hitting scum, it's leaving the game to coin flips

Asek

Banned deucer.
Two of my town reads flipping town consecutively have given me some confidence in my scum reads also flipping scum. Yeti looks better but im still on the fence. Moody is almost certainly scum. Twin, fort, and former hope are where id look next. Blazade is pruority for that rng post, thats a really bad post

Yeti

dark saturday
this is kind of hard to be conclusive with for a scumteam because theres just SO MANY MISSING PIECES and interactions, thanks idling cucks, but i'll posit likeliest pools:

shot 1
dbw - shot: town

likely 2/3, next shots:
winter-delta
moodycloud
fort colorcastle

good candidate to be shot at this point in time regardless:
ag

if it's moody who's mafia within these 4 (plus i am p sure 1+ other will be) i think you skip shooting dle and move on to this pool, which he is also in:
idling experienced:
twin
jalmont - shot: town
unclesam
blazade
dle

next likely in descending order:
asek
josh
former hope/hitmonleet

if the above has all gone totally wrong i think josh-hitmonleet/flyhn scumteam should be heavily considered instead of shooting at asek or fh.

i would only shoot him atm if twin and josh flipped mafia, and if twin does he shoots up in priority to grill:
flyhn

already shot, known town:
empoof
new:
dbw
jalmont

only a buffoon would shoot:
me
i really wish the gunbearers would stop blowing their loads without discussing more with town or explaining WHY they are shooting like this. yes we get that dbw suspected jalmont of being mafia but i wish we had more to go on of why and what dbw would've thought if jalmont flipped town. the dude was wrong as we now know but his reads could've been relevant in some way or another IE we see where his faulty logic led to a bad scumread and can apply that to other reads of his or whatever.

in light of these flips:

priority shots:
winter-delta
aura guardian
moody cloud
fort colorcastle
in that order. i think 1 of these is town, probably moody or fort, i lean fort because i like his contributions so far a bit better. when he makes any KEK. which isn't to say i like his contributions at all, just i find moody's more likely scum. winter-delta is a strong candidate for scum and dbw and jalmont both flipping town means ag's odds of being scum just went way up. the fact he voted me when jalmont asked this cycle after several misshots is just suspicious af. also ag made an ISO of moody (#827) in which he concludes moody is a "don't shoot." the iso contains a few points of moody being anti-sam which seems to be moody's biggest relationship. i think an ag-moody-sam scum triad is pretty likely when you consider this. ag townreads buddy!moody who scumreads buddy!sam who leaves buddy!ag out of his "obvious shots" list but does say he has been 'active'.

shooting winter-delta doesn't inform a whole lot of other people but has pretty good odds of hitting idlingtown imo.
shooting ag informs whether moody and sam are more likely to be scum or town. if ag flips scum which i think is very likely at this point, moody and sam should without a doubt be the next shots.
shooting fort is also not as informative as the above 3 but if all 3 of the above are mafia, numerically fort is probably town. if 1 of the above 3 isn't, fort needs to remain in the priority list.

idling experienced:
unclesam
blazade
twin
i remove dle from this list because dbw was not scum. i think this weakens the case dle is mafia but obviously his lack of contributions besides drive-by hot takes makes it otherwise difficult to say. jalmont is removed as he was shot and is town. again in this order. these sam posts are just... bad. he doesn't care about this game but was pissed enough to want to sub out? come on sam haven't we been over this? your tantrums games don't go your way are so tired. nobody cares if you want the host to sub you out of this farce because it's not designed exactly how you think it should be. i think it's very likely sam is scum who feels too disadvantaged by having 20 people on the playerlist to care. i also think he's probably being bussed by his teammates at this point. this spotlights ag who wants to push me as the shot today over sam, as if he's trying to stand apart from the other mafia he knows are bussing sam. these 2 are really good shot candidates imo.
blazade's RNG post is real bad. there is no reason to RNG at this point in the game, certainly not after several cycles of shots and posts and information. lazy scum would say that but town trying to solve the game? nah never.
twin i find more suspicious than josh or asek rn but he's sort of forced to the bottom of this group by the fact the others in it and above it are so much more likely to be scum.

need more info if above goes awry:
asek
josh
former hope
dle
hitmonleet
flyhn
this pool only has a good chance of containing 2+ mafia if the above idling cucks are predominantly town which would just blow. me. away.

my most likely scumteam:
winter delta
aura guardian
moody cloud
unclesam
blazade
and 1 in the last pool if it's not twin. i need more information to put an accurate read out on these guys based on flips and posts. flyhn is obviously at the bottom of it. figuring out who is bussing who will be crucial to this slot. need more scumflips pls.

Yeti

dark saturday
oh wait former hope semi agreed with that blazade rng post. ok move him up to the top of the last pool. i get hes not campaigning for it but nahhhhhhhhh.

You guys clearly read my post wrong if you think I'm advocating for skillstone mafia.

Consensus reads are bad. Consensus reads are even worse when what is it, 6 out of the 14 people remaining are mafia who don't have to commit to jack shit?

Full RNG is hyperbole but when I am the gunbearer (and I expect this to happen at some point, just do it before LYLO so we don't lose) I intend on shooting randomly within a pool of the bottom 25% of the playerlist. In this game it doesn't matter when someone is voted off the island, but IF they are, since one town clears. People that are suspicious enough will get shot eventually.

That aside, don't take my word on the Sam read, look at the wagonomics. If Sam gave up or his team did and he's getting bused more power too him but that's not the sense I'm getting here.

I've got nothing wrong with a vote unclesam.
if hes town he shoots an idler and probably dies because the previous two idlers shot were actually town. at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if they all flipped town lmao
if hes mafia we are minus one scum, five more to go.
either way we gain insight on yeti.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)