What in the name of balls is this

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been playing this all day just to see what more Pokemon they've ripped off...

thank you for linking me to that website so I don't have to play anymore.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Apparently their definition of 'orc' is a crab @.@ scroll down. It claims to be a facebook game... I still don't get it.

Edit: I'm reporting the app, I'm not going to that guy and say "You should too!!!!1!!" but seriously -.-'

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I love how the game players are telling the people who are calling out the copying to "get a life". Aren't they the ones wasting their time on a facebook game?

breh

強いだね

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

In any case, I was entertained by most of these. Somebody should post the giant picture on their facebook page just to troll and see what happens.

EDIT: yeah I can totally read sentences; it's one of my best skills

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I support starting them off in OU, and then gradually moving them into tiers depending on their usage.

Ok, I don't know how long this game has been out for, but I'm surprised that gamefreak hasn't found out about this yet. You think that they would be all over this by now. If it started today, then I guess it would make sense, but judging from the comments on this game, I'm assuming that they won't be in business for long.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
First of all, Fatecrashers, that is one of the best gifs in existence. Let's not let that one slip through the net.

Pretty sure wolf dog is meant to be a Mightyena ripoff though? Did they really think this one would slip through the net. Maybe they think pokemon is dead now.. Either way, I think i'll be converting sometime soon.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it says they joined Jan. 17, so it's only been around for almost 3 month. I'm not surprised that Nintendo/GF/PKC don't know about this since it's still pretty new and it only has 30,000 likes.

But seriously, they didn't even try on some of them, like Ariados and Altaria. I mean, if you're going rip something off, at least make somewhat different.

Holy shit, Nintendo could have sold twice as many carts by now if they'd just remembered to stick eyes on starmie back in 1996.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)