What are you doing while waiting for the DPL thread?

I'm watching youtube and netflix, because I do that when I'm waiting for anything that ever was.

#thenolifelife

Last edited:
just started bakemonogatari. Haven't found SHAFT's animation style to be nearly as annoying as last time I tried watching it

Stratos

Banned deucer.
just started bakemonogatari. Haven't found SHAFT's animation style to be nearly as annoying as last time I tried watching it
dont get me wrong, they fuck around with the animation style a lot, but you learn to just roll with it because monogatari is all about the talking, so it'd get boring if they didn't. it's kinda nifty, the show is just loaded with silly visual gags. They still bother to animate anything that needs animated, like any scene changes or action scenes, and only start messing around once two characters have been talking for a while. it took me till about episode 4 to get comfortable with the animation style but now i like it. still feels a little too surreal sometimes but hey, its shaft lol

Reactions: amg

Stratos

Banned deucer.
someone give me a synopysis of this series. heard it's good
its rly hard to give a synopsis of madoka without spoiling shit but definitely watch it! if youre not a super pleb youll be hooked after episode 1, but if you are, youll still be hooked after episode 3

Reactions: amg

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm just sittin right here watchin airplanes

Take off and fly

Tryin to figure out which one you might be on

And why you don't love me anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)