Weird/Random Dreams you had

So I have been trying to lucid dream recently to decent success although the last two weeks I have gotten kinda lazy I reccomend reading this http://www.dreamviews.com/introduction-zone/124786-beginners-guide-lucid-dreaming.html and other links for anyone trying to lucid dream. My favourite reality check to tell if I am dreamimg or not would have to be pinching your nose. In a dream you can still breathe perfectly! Whats your exeperience with flying in dreams guys? When going lucid I have manged to transform into an eagle to fly and ride a magic broom which were both really fun.

I had a weird dream (non-lucid) where I was hiding in a forest and watching in horror as one dude was forced to suck another guys dick because he had a knife. I sometimes have dreams where I will be sitting next to someone getting a hand or blow job and they are really fucked up lol.

I once had this dream that I was one this weird yellow marbled planet filled with ivory towers and puffy orange clouds. I started wandering around and then suddenly the whole planet started flooding. I ran up the stairs of some tower and when I reached the top I had a view of a submerged planet. Dat was weird dude.

I also had another dream where I was at a carnival town, the whole thing was neon red and this good looking blonde took my around showing me attractions. I dunno what happened next but it ended with my sleeping with a bunch of pretty women in a limo...

Unfortunately I don't dream like that anymore :/

I dreamed that i was playig faint for the MUTE match. Suddenly, a guy named Reshiram Test came and said faint sucked. But then a lot of other people were like, "faint is legit." And then I said, oh shit can someone ghost me. And then Hugendugen ghosted me and i won :p. Sadly, thata never happened and im nervous as hell for the match lol.

the other night i dreamed really vividly that i had a seizure (i'm epileptic and have seizures pretty often). normally my seizures are very brief as i have myoclonic/absence seizures wherein i black out for less than a second and feel a powerful jolt of electricity course through my body and brain, then enter a disoriented and weak post-ictal state for a long time. i take medication to control the myoclonic jerks, but without it my entire body contracts and jerks very violently, sometimes just my hands or the muscles around my upper mouth flutter and twitch. anyway, this time i could feel it happen as if it were a film happening frame by frame. it was so intense, i don't know how to explain it, it was as if it were real, as if my brain was laid open and i could feel the electricity coursing everywhere on a per-centisecond basis. it was dark, i couldn't see anything in my dream. i could feel the bizarre feeling i have after a seizure, as if someone had exposed my brain to air and the whole top of my head was weak and numb. just before i had the seizure in my dream i was dreaming about hitting my head but i definitely didn't hit my head in my sleep or anything

when i woke up i felt shitty (but could've just been because i was tired) as if i were post-ictal and i was struck with this terror that i was gonna black out again later. which is not normal for me, i am very used to having them despite the unpleasantness and have never injured myself or anything so i'm not afraid of them. (i did end up having seizures but not blacking out, just some weird thing in my hand) i don't know if i had a nocturnal seizure and perceived it in my dream as i would've perceived it happening during waking hours or just had a really whack dream (what's more confusing is my new meds make you have vivid dreams) but it was trippy

(needless to say i'm going to tell my neurologist though)

the other night i dreamed really vividly that i had a seizure (i'm epileptic and have seizures pretty often). normally my seizures are very brief as i have myoclonic/absence seizures wherein i black out for less than a second and feel a powerful jolt of electricity course through my body and brain, then enter a disoriented and weak post-ictal state for a long time. i take medication to control the myoclonic jerks, but without it my entire body contracts and jerks very violently, sometimes just my hands or the muscles around my upper mouth flutter and twitch. anyway, this time i could feel it happen as if it were a film happening frame by frame. it was so intense, i don't know how to explain it, it was as if it were real, as if my brain was laid open and i could feel the electricity coursing everywhere on a per-centisecond basis. it was dark, i couldn't see anything in my dream. i could feel the bizarre feeling i have after a seizure, as if someone had exposed my brain to air and the whole top of my head was weak and numb. just before i had the seizure in my dream i was dreaming about hitting my head but i definitely didn't hit my head in my sleep or anything

when i woke up i felt shitty (but could've just been because i was tired) as if i were post-ictal and i was struck with this terror that i was gonna black out again later. which is not normal for me, i am very used to having them despite the unpleasantness and have never injured myself or anything so i'm not afraid of them. (i did end up having seizures but not blacking out, just some weird thing in my hand) i don't know if i had a nocturnal seizure and perceived it in my dream as i would've perceived it happening during waking hours or just had a really whack dream (what's more confusing is my new meds make you have vivid dreams) but it was trippy

(needless to say i'm going to tell my neurologist though)
Its okay jumpluff, its normal for epileptic people. Ive had almost the exact same dream before. :)

Its okay jumpluff, its normal for epileptic people. Ive had almost the exact same dream before. :)
oh i see, that's comforting in a way. do you think you had a seizure or it's just based off our experiences? i hear people with nocturnal seizures wet the bed, hit their heads, fall on the floor, go sleepwalking, etc. but there's no way for me to tell short of recording myself and hoping i jerk a bit (or acquiring an electroencephalograph) because of the way my seizures manifest

oh i see, that's comforting in a way. do you think you had a seizure or it's just based off our experiences? i hear people with nocturnal seizures wet the bed, hit their heads, fall on the floor, go sleepwalking, etc. but there's no way for me to tell short of recording myself and hoping i jerk a bit (or acquiring an electroencephalograph) because of the way my seizures manifest
What I do is sort of act like im in an earthquake, if that makes any sense. Sometimes when I wake up, it feels like my whole body has been shaking for a very long time. Once, my mother walked into my room becuase she heard a bang on the wall. She told me when I woke up that i was flopping around like a fish.

Recently I've been researching (not playing, there's a difference) MTG modern decks, so my most recent dreams have been goldfishing Turn 3 Storm wins lol. It's fun counting in my dreams

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
3-part dream. No, really. All of which is consisting of my IRL friend from a while back on a derpy quest for stuff (fishing for wool).

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Got crushed by a van...
But it seems it didn't kill me...
It feels more like somebody's just sitting on me :p

Got crushed by a van...
But it seems it didn't kill me...
It feels more like somebody's just sitting on me :p
Then you woke up and found your cat laying on you right?

I had a dream last night were I was watching this show were this guy could turn into an iguana and could even stay halfway to make certain parts of his body still like an iguana. For some reason, he really needed to get out of his physics quiz so him and his friend decided to make some sort of science project so he could go to the science fair instead.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Haha I don't have any pets xD

BTW, almost forgot about this...

Last week I was dreaming about that alarm clock that never shuts up, it always keeps ringing no matter what buttons I press...
Then I woke up...
It seems my alarm clock is ringing all along right beside me, to remind me to go to school ASAP ^_^'

My favorite one was when I became aware and had a lucid dream. I summoned all these girls right by me using the power of my mind. I haven't had another lucid dream since though.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I had a dream that me and a couple of my friends (i don't remember who exactly) went to my house which was a bit isolated from everything else. Anyway, we went in, wanted to play a game, but then I heard a sound. I look from the window and I find a couple men sneaking and entering the house. Anyway, at this time I panic and tell my friends to get the hell out of there, some my friends didn't believe me and one of them was lying down saying that we could go and leave him. The only way out was through the window, and since my room is on the 2nd floor, I can reach the roof from there, so we try to go to the roof. It was too slippery so we couldn't go that far. We had 2 options, either stay stuck mid-way to the roof or go back to my room, and either way the men that were sneaking into the house would eventually see us.

We chose to go into my room again, the men came with guns and somehow took us to a city I had never seen before and never knew it even existed. Apparently the men who captured us were part of a huge secret religious cult. The big surprise was when I realized almost everyone I knew (friends, teachers etc) was part of the cult, even people I know weren't even religious at all. My friends were considered 'infidels' while I tried to act like I was interested in their religion and cult and 'wanted' to join them while in fact I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Anyway, since I showed interest in their religion and cult, a guy took me for a tour around their main temple. Apparently they weren't against homosexuality, and I liked that. He took me to a room in the temple where a guy was lecturing some people, and when they finished, everyone went on to either read books or get out of the room, and some of them even welcomed me and congratulated me for whatever.

That was everything I remember from the dream, and it's probably one of the best dreams I've had in a while, lol.

a heads-up: steer this thread away from just logging your dreams here (99% of people don't care about other people's dreams due to their ineffable qualities), there was some discussion about lucid dreaming earlier which was good.

A few days ago I had the following dream:

Me and my family were on a road trip, we got hungry and decided to stop at a diner for some food. While we are waiting for the waitress, I chat with my mother about how people will try to push things on you as part of a scheme to sucker you. Just then the waitress comes. I order a basket of fries. The waitress I guess is disappointed by the amount of food we ordered, and tries to persuade us to by some kind of chicken. Getting annoyed, both me and my mother tell her outright no, and she leaves. We kind of marvel as how we just talked about that, and as soon as I notice that, the owner of the restaurant comes to our table. He says "do you know the truth of Jesus Christ and his resurrection" kind of thing, you have likely all heard some iteration of the ploy. This time though I say "well exactly what kind of truth are you talking about." With that the restaurant owner sits down at our table across from us (and in hindsight I notice now that my mother and sisters are now disappeared where he is sitting) and he says something like "what other truth is there than the truth of God's wisdom spoke in the bible." I then go into a sort of speech about mathematical truth and like he does with the bible, at the end I cite Euclid's Elements as a source of universal truth. With that, everything then gets brighter and I notice that I am on a stage of some sort facing the restaurant owner, both of us sitting on stools, with a stage light in my face. I look around and there are people starting to pack up, shuffling in and out of the black curtain that surrounds us. The restaurant owner, who now is smoking a cigarette, looks at me and says "fuck this" throws the cig on the floor, stands up, and walks into the curtain.

Then I woke up.

Robqq

Over the course of 2 weeks I had the same nightmare about Michael Jackson. I know where your dirty little minds just took you :s but it's not that.

I walked inside my gate along with my sister and a guy in a suit would be laying face down on the ground. My sis ignored it every time and just walked in the house. After a few moments of staring at the body I would proceed to walk inside my home. As I open the door the man grabs me from behind and start's to choke me, at that point all the energy in my body seems to drain as I realize fucking Michael Jackson is strangling me.

This is what I saw as he strangled me.

I have a lot of strange dreams, and there have been points in my life where I've been afraid of going to sleep because of frequent nightmares. They've gotten better, but I had a really weird one last night:

I was at the mall with my mom and I really wanted to go to Blackheart (which is an entire store of Hot Topic lingerie) because they had good Black Friday deals or something, but didn't wanna go with my mom because that would be weird. She left after a while so I tried to go to the store but I ended up in some place that sold $1 Sailor Moon bootleg figures, and a lot of them were missing limbs. I picked one out and then saw two of my friends from school. I said hi to them, but then it attracted the attention of some tough guy. (I think the tough guy was based on some drunk guy who tried to beat up my friend earlier this year) I tried looking away, but he kept walking closer and pounding his fist into his other hand. I ran as fast as I could but he ran at the same speed. I eventually found a security guard in the store, and he hit me on the head with a trashcan lid. I blacked out in the dream but woke up in real life. But the strange thing is that not even a second after I woke up, I somehow knew that I would wake up tied up and they would gang rape me, and was relieved that I woke up.

I also have a recurring dream where I'm in a field of cats and they're all ignoring me, but then my roommate's cat finds me and recognizes me. This is probably because he's staying at the animal rescue he came from because neither me nor my roommates could take him home for Thanksgiving, and I'm worried about him.

I had a somewhat prophetic dream in which in gen 6, Pokemon could evolve past their final form. There was a school tournament of 2v2 doubles and I had a pikachu and a charizard -_-. My opponent had only one pokemon "tortortle" the steel type final form of blastoise. And she killed all my mons and flew away on it's back into a waterfall (?)

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
I had a dream a while ago where I was walking to summer camp (it's in the city, like an hour away by car), I made a wrong turn into an alley, and when I turned around there were two men. One had a briefcase. He pulled a pistol out of it and shot me.

Yea. There was also one where I died in the dream, woke up, DIED AGAIN, and then woke up for real.
My mind is a bit crazy.

Oh God inception dreams are the worst, the worst ones are the one's the really get close to reality so that when you woke up you aren't sure if you are still sleeping or not. I actually remember a dream where I woke up, and had a hunch that I was still dreaming, fuck in my dream I even pinched myself, and it hurt. The only reason I realize the dream wasn't real was that I did work in my dream I didn't actually do in real life. So I opened up my computer, and to my surprise everything I thought I did the day before never happened and the day never passed.

i had a dream that i was arguingwith vader, cookie, and RODAN on a small sailboat, with xenu just watching us and smirking like a bastard. i then looked at some tiny island and i saw a group of about six hawaiian people getting buttfucked by dolphins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)