NOC Vote For Town Mafia - Day 4 - Scum Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
464 is so hard for me to reconcile with FH being mafia though. Like Whydon and Om are giving me nothing but scum vibes and idling at this point so I feel like I have to just accept that if scum!FH made that play then he's just a crazy person who honestly deserves it

I do agree that he isn't lock town at all but I just can't see myself ever voting for Whydon or Om over him so not sure what to do with him

Also you have been pretty idle MS lol post quantity =/= activity that being said I'm in the same boat on you as I am on FH: can't see any universe where you aren't worlds cleaner than Om and Whydon so just have to accept that if you're scum then you played well and deserve it more than the village

Whydon's post is garbage but I kind of feel like he doesn't troll that hard as mafia. Total #hottake read but hey that's how I see it.

Yeah, I'm still getting scum vibes from MS.

Also once again, he's gone for like, a huge chunk of time but then coincidentally comes back when he starts getting pressured.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
464 is so hard for me to reconcile with FH being mafia though. Like Whydon and Om are giving me nothing but scum vibes and idling at this point so I feel like I have to just accept that if scum!FH made that play then he's just a crazy person who honestly deserves it

I do agree that he isn't lock town at all but I just can't see myself ever voting for Whydon or Om over him so not sure what to do with him

Also you have been pretty idle MS lol post quantity =/= activity that being said I'm in the same boat on you as I am on FH: can't see any universe where you aren't worlds cleaner than Om and Whydon so just have to accept that if you're scum then you played well and deserve it more than the village

Whydon's post is garbage but I kind of feel like he doesn't troll that hard as mafia. Total #hottake read but hey that's how I see it.
Yeah hottake whydon is town and om is the scum

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
I think FH shouldn’t bitch about me if he’s town here cos he wrongly called xx town and he wrongly called energy scum so that 2 for 0 right there but that’s just my opinion \shrug

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Actually order doesn’t matter at this point if we trust FH to be town and he is indeed town we have sufficient townies to win. In that regard if we decide (and it will be final) that FH is town then I don’t care if I or FH get booted first because the game is auto

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
This is straight up dumb. Someone's ability to guess someone's alignment correct is completely independent.
independent of what? me and US were scumreading you on the basis that your logic and reads were complete nutcrack. Like if you’re town here this is only proving your reads in invitational last game were a fluke. Which kind of explains why nobody listened to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)