Multifaction/FFA Vote Control Mafia - Game Over - Congrats Wizards NOT Of Waverly Place

J̛̀͞͏͓̙̯̫̹̮̜̻̝̰̠̠̥u̶̵̦̟̟̗͓̬͕̹͙̪͘͜͢s̷̢̡̢͓͖̲͚͖̣̩̭͔̣͓̱͜t̸̩͍̘̳̗̺͓̘͟ ̵͙̮̟̙͙͢͢M̗̹̘̭̯̘̭̣͉̜̙̻̖̤̻̭͉̻̞̀͢o̡͢͝͏̡̯̜̰̼̱͎̺̳̮̥̳̣̥̣̻̳͓ͅn̴̷̨̜̬̜̖͍i̶̢̝͓̣̱̲̭̭̟̩̲̻̱̤̘̝̣͜ͅk̢͕͈͓͖̬̖̰͇̖̗̬̪̥̦̤̫a̢̢̜̰͖̮͓̭͙̫̗ͅ.͟҉̪̤̺̗̺̱̭̻̪̝͖̼̘̭̼̯̝̰ ̨̡̧͈̗͙̗̬̭͖̼͡Y͏̤͕͎͓͕̠̬̲̯̘̤̲ǫ̣̠̙̯̜̫̝̤͈̹͜͜͠ͅu̵̷͎̹͍̱̰̘̞͈̭̟̯̹̤͉̲̮ͅͅ ҉̖̗͖̤̩̫̕w̱̲͔̺̖̕͟͟͝͠i͘҉͖̯̰̬̟̘̀ͅn̸̡̰̤͔͙͔͘̕͞ ̴̟̝̱̤̥͚̖̰̱̖̣̩̬̣̥̕w̢̘̘̱̦̞̼̙ͅḥ̵̛̜͇͈̭e͏̸̧̛̬̠̫̹̬̬n̶̛̰͔͉͝ ̡͙͎̖̘̬͙̦̣̤̞͎̩͟t҉̵́͢͏̻̻͍͖͈ḩ̸̖̥͈̣͍̻̪̖̣̝͖è̵̮͚͉̹͕͢ ̴̬̳͚̫̝̣͈͉̠̗͢l̸̪͕̝͕̞̲̟͕̞̲͈͙̪̮͔͕̣͠ͅi̴̝̼̬͖͎̥̳͚̫̯͉̯̞͍͈̥̘͔͟͢͡t̨̗̪̤̥̣͚͖̜̻͕̥͢͝ͅę̭͔͉̼̕͢͡͞ͅŗ̷̨̪͍͙̺͚͔͇̤̜͈͞ͅá̢̢̛͉̩͙̻̜̭̼̭̱͈̼͍͖͔̠̖t̷̯̼͈̦̻̤̼̪̺ͅų̶͖̙̻̖̕͠r̡̜̫̟̥̼͚͔̻̼̠̖͜͞ȩ͏͡͏̰̖̖̦̬̞̞̫͍̫ ̷̷̸̡̯͉̪̮̬̤̤̖̱̗̱̜̰̫̤̦̞̥͘m̛̹͉̦̤̩̠̱̤̯͉̗̣̙̬͘͜͡ͅà̶̤̪̯̱͘ķ̧̻̱̦̜̟̞̪̠̦̰͚̦̪̭͜͟͜e̶̡̙͍̣̖͉̯̻̖̣̼͉͜͝s̵̥̖͚͔͖̥̱̯͈̻̫͡ ̢̧͉͖̘̜̲̮͍̱̩͚̞̣̣̝̬̦̠͞ͅm̸̡̢̛͕̟̖̺̝̰̠e̴̯̘̲̭̳̮͙̟͖̭̮̞̜͠͞ͅ ̀͡҉̡̰͎̣͓͇̜̮̣̻̜̭ͅͅd͎͙͍̺͔͉̲̘͟ọ̡̱͖̹̳̪̗̠̱͍̺̰̲̪͕̝̕͜͠͡k̢̛͜͝͏͈͇͎̞̭̤̥̫̜͕̖į̺̝͓̬̺̼̗̙̫̜̹̤̠̀͜ ҉̶͓̤̰͕̗̗̣͎̺̠̣̗̮̙͕̀͢͠ͅd̴̸̨̜͕̹̻ͅo̥͇̹̠̤͇̕k̨̟̙̻̪̩̜̤͓̱͙͇͜͞͞i͘͏̞̹͈͔̯̰̝̬̺̟̮͙.̶̜̣̣͈̗̹̜͙̩̠̥͖͎̻̞̙̳̰̭͠

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
updating early because all actions are in and i'll be busy in a little bit.

UncleSam died. He was a member of The Robotic Army of Robots.
Ditto
died. He was a member of Robert.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on 2/23 at 9 PM EST. All results are out.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mississippi Crawdads got the most votes.
Wizards NOT of Waverly Place and The Robotic Army of Robots tied for the least votes. This means there is no low kill.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends 2/25 at 9 PM EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)