UU Premier League III (Manager Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The Underused Premier League III
Welcome to the third edition of the UUPL! Post here if you're interested in being a manager. Being a manager will require you to be active for the next 1.5 months, so don't sign up if you know you'll have large periods of inactivity during that time. The format is going to be 6 teams of 7 + 2 subs as well as playing captains, so only sign up as manager if you are willing to play too.

Each week the manager will be responsible for:
  • Sending in their roster in.
  • Ensuring the constant activity of his/her team and making subs when/if a player goes inactive.
  • Playing in the manager bracket.
Here's to a great season guys!

HYPE

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't have a ton of tournament experience, but I know ORAS UU fairly well, and I'm well organized and have the time. I'll sign up as a potential manager.

Anyone have links to info on previous UU Premier Leagues? My google-fu is weak this morning.

EDIT: In addition to XY/ORAS UU, I'm also pretty familiar with Adv UU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)