Tournament UU Conquest [Won by Le Sabreur]

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Disqualified billionbattler, aka TheAlmightyDitto, for not reading the rules and using whatever Pokemon they felt like.

Sage of the 6 and pokeisfun, your matches with TheAlmightyDitto did not count as he did not follow the rules. Sage of the 6, you don't get Serprior and pokeisfun, you get to keep your Pokemon. Sorry for the trouble.

Furthermore, I disqualified CriticalMeme and Dondyxd for not showing activity.

Also tagging Le Sabreur, Kink, GunGunJ, sand1234, and MultiAmmiratore to show activity :toast:!

Last edited:

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Probably need to get dropped :( I can't seem to find people to play w/ whenever I'm free and it's probably not fair to everyone else who has to play within the time limit.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In the 4th edition of this classic I took latias from sage, ggs bro

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-711495459

My team now: Latias, Mega-Sharpedo, Cobalion, Scizor, Darmanitan, Crobat and Swampert

PD: Amane Misa, it is time you changed this, I think we have to bet at least 3-5 mons, as with this pace we are going to finish in 2054.
Yeah, that's about time. Because Bright Powder Cena has 2 Pokemon left, the minimum betting number is now 2 Pokemon.

Tagging the participants: Sage of the 6 pokeisfun MultiAmmiratore Bright Powder Cena Le Sabreur Kreme Kink GunGunJ sand1234

On top of that, pokeisfun, MultiAmmiratore, Bright Powder Cena, Kink, Kreme, and sand1234; you've got until this Sunday to show activity or else you are disqualified.

(btw updated)

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
uh why am I dq'ed, I've been looking for conquest battles all week .-.

I also played the most overall matches.

Why didn't host reach out to players before posting arbitrary activity losses... you literally liked the post above yours suggesting I was clearly still in this.

I think the smarter decision is to pool remaining players into some sort of playoff format instead of assuming we're not active simply because everyone is far too much of a coward to challenge me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)