Official USUM Ubers Stage 1 - Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voting on Gothitelle and Gothorita
The following 83 users earned the right to vote via our suspect ladder requirements:

If I happened to miss your requirements post reach out to me via Smogon with a link to your reqs post in our Voting ID thread. If you are getting any errors regarding posting privileges when you should have them, you can hit me up about that as well and I can get it fixed. It will likely fix itself given time (1-2 hours from the time of this post or from your first login since voting began), but anything excessive I can look into for you.

Use the following format to vote properly:
Gothitelle: Ban
Gothitelle: Do Not Ban
AND
Gothorita: Ban
Gothorita: Do Not Ban
To be clear, only choose one vote for each Pokemon.

Ignoring this format means your vote will be IGNORED - do not be lazy about this and make sure you got it down right!

For Gothitelle or Gothorita to be banned, a 66.6% (2/3rds) pro-ban supermajority is required.

Advice to new voters: This forum is moderated in a way that posts do not show until they are approved. If you post and don't see anything show up, this is normal. Do NOT post twice - it will result in an infraction.

Any questions? Feel free to ask me outside of this thread.

This voting period will conclude on Thursday at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4). The vote may conclude with a result sooner if the missing votes will not affect the result of either decision.

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge (
)
  • TC is awarded to those with 8 tiering-related votes and who display a general interest in Smogon.
If this vote is your 8th vote required for the Tiering Contributor badge, PM me a link to all of your votes so that I can process the badge request after the test concludes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)