UnderUsed Matchmaking Tournament [Won by Vapo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I haven't heard anything back from eaglehawk after posting on his profile. Seems like he didn't respond to his message from the previous round of the tournament either.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
nv this is up to you but me and all falls down found time shortly to play after your coinflip decision and I won in a fun one so even if it doesn't count for anything here's a replay
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-336456255
Sorry but I was given no warning of needing an extension so the coinflip decision stays.
Beat iplaytennislol in a really fun game. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-337312644
Get that plush for your boy, Hogg!!! :D
Haven't gotten a response back from Horsehead-3 since Thursday, don't think the match will happen tonight. Added you to the conversation, nv
I saw it and I will sub Horsehead-3 out if no contact is made within 24 hours.
I haven't heard anything back from eaglehawk after posting on his profile. Seems like he didn't respond to his message from the previous round of the tournament either.
As I said to camo pumpkin, I will sub out in 24 hours if eaglehawk doesn't respond.

Sorry about my little hiatus, but everything is updated so this is back on track! n_n

Lol just giving you the win despite an activity decision would set a bad precedent. If nv does that, what stops people from johning an entire week and then pressuring their opponent to play after a coinflip decision has been made? It's unfair

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
It wasn't an activity decision, I was genuinely busy but was against a friend who was absolutely fine with playing later on but we both didn't realise the deadline had passed. When I messaged him to play like 10mins before we actually played he didn't even know he'd won by coinflip so yeah. Not sure why you keep talking about activity when it was a coinflip either... It's also not just giving me the win when we played but also yeah...

I'm not gonna post here again cos it's getting out of hand. The decision has been made and while I think it's stupid and goes against the idea of actually playing games in a tour there's nothing more to be said.

Lol just giving you the win despite an activity decision would set a bad precedent. If nv does that, what stops people from johning an entire week and then pressuring their opponent to play after a coinflip decision has been made? It's unfair and the person who was more active deserves the win
That implies one or the other can be more active in a coin flip scenario.

Some real life stuff came in to play so I'd like to ask for an extension if DaSpoofy agrees with it. I apologize to him for delaying our battle like this. If he doesnt, he can take it as an activity win.

Would like a sub. I've been johned two days in a row, check VM wall as i was online and commented at the times I was asked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)