UCL-like league

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, is it regular Smogon tiers for the draft? Bc i think that we should allow one uber on our team, in exchange for only 1 OU. So it would be 1 Uber, 1 OU, 3 UU, 3 RU, and 4 NU and below. OR, 3 OU, 3 UU, 3 RU, and 3 NU and below. but we should limit which Ubers should be allowed...

I think we should just stick to the normal draft format. Adding ubers into the mix complicates team building and there really are nothing in the lower tiers that can deal with E-Killer arceus and geomancy Xerneas...

Once the league is started, I think everyone should create an alt with their team name as to not mess up their ladder rankings.

well we would be doing custom games. so it wouldnt affect our ladder anyways, but still a good idea so we know whos who

Here are the Matchups for Week 1 and 2.
Week 1:
Magcargo Tel-Aviv - Dublin Dragonites
Victoria Venomoths - Sicily Squirtles
Hortonville Houndooms - Coimbra Chatots
Tennessee Tyranitars - Hamilton Staraptors

Week 2
Magcargo Tel-Aviv - Tennesee Tyranitars
Victoria Venomoths - Hortonville Houndooms
Dublin Dragonites - Hamilton Staraptors
Sicily Squirtles - Coimbra Chatots

Weeks 1-3 are already up in the WIP schedule page of the Draft Sheet. If you have any questions please ask.​

Hey guys I think it would be better if we moved the latest time to Monday, just so we have the weekend and school won't be an issue. Because this week is otherwise a little rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)