Project Ubers Player Spotlight #2: Cynara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
You are in a research submarine deep within the Mariana Trench. It’s a bit tight and you are uncomfortable, your ears had been bleeding a little from the depth’s pressure. More than any of that though, you are excited. You get to see with your own eyes things mankind has never witnessed before. Suddenly, all the lights go off. You can’t hear the hum of the propeller anymore. The sub shakes. The floor is wet.

What do you do?
Probably try to send the research data of what I've discovered to the team, not really sure how these submarines work, at this point I'd probably accept my death, but I might attempt to get the sub working again and hope it will on the off chance. hard to say without being in this situation, in hindsight and theory. Its easy to say there's no point in panicking cause the fate is almost certainly inevitable, but I'd probably be panicking and terrified like crazy in an actual situation.

More so we don't /actually/ know the true depth of the Marina trench, these kinds of things interest me, I have an interest in science and nature topics, we do know its around 11,000 Metres as thats the deepest we've actually been or recorded.

1. What do you think will happen to the tier if either A. PDon gets banned or B. Geomancy gets banned?
Either being banned is too volatile for the tier, there's too much collateral with either being banned and I feel neither are actually ban/suspect worthy.

2. Do you like playing other tiers aside from Ubers?
OU, NU

3. I am unable to reach over 1.5k on the Ubers ladder, even with those teams I get on Team Showcase or RMT saying peaked #1. ( I suck at predictions ) What kind of team archetype do you think works best without too much predictions in mid ladders?
For the most part, try to use the resources like the On-site analyses to learn the common sets / how they are used etc. as for getting your feet wet on the ladder, I think Offense is probably the easiest way to start. Don't use Balance ever until you have the experience or confidence behind you.

4. Have you tried Chinese food lol
Yes, I feel like it's okay, its not really a favourite and not something I cook much. I've been to a few Chinese buffets, those are usually quite nice for the moneys worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)