Trading my shinies for shinies!

※NOTE : I am Korean, and I live in Korea. So you need to contact me at the right time.

You can calculate my timeline by adding 15 hours to your clock according to CST.

I'm available either between 1:oo p.m ~ 6:00 p.m and 12:00 a.m ~ 2:00 a.m local Korea time.

<WANT>

Shiny[MUST] Male[MUST] Bold[Calm is fine as well] Sap Sipper[MUST] Egg move : Counter[Only if it's Bold] Perfect 5V Goodra(goomy is fine as well)

(If ability is Hydration, include a ability capsule as well)

<HAVE>

Shiny Perfect 6V Adamant Mold breaker Male Haxorus (100lvl + Perfectly trained EV Hp, Atk188 Spd100 Def12 SpD22)

Shiny Perfect 5V Adamant Clear Body Metagross (64lvl + Perfectly trained EV Hp, Atk252 Spd6)

----------------------------------------------

P.s Would appreciate if you include a rare candy as well if you're giving me a goomy for evolution (:

EDIT : changed annotations for EVs

Last edited:

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
We tend to use a different annotation for EVs on this board, Hp/Def/Atk/SpA/SpD/Spe is what we use.

Anyway if you can deal with Sassy and the lack of counter, I have shiny goomys in my thread.

We tend to use a different annotation for EVs on this board, Hp/Def/Atk/SpA/SpD/Spe is what we use.

Anyway if you can deal with Sassy and the lack of counter, I have shiny goomys in my thread.
Oh I see didn't know that. And, sorry (: only taking Calm or Bold!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)