Totally new to all of the math side of Pokemon. Have questions

Hi my names tony. I've been playing Pokemon since us launch of blue/red and I've normally only played the game to collect and for the story. I'm just getting into the breeding and raising side of the game. I hate math. I don't know where to post this so I'm starting here maybe someone can redirect me.

So I was using the Masuda method to try get a shiny so I decided to check Ivs on some of the failures and I got a riolu with 1+ 31 stats. So I decided to make a team of locario zoroark and a third. But I can't decide which Pokemon to compliment those two. I have a basic understanding of ev training and I just started farming battle subway for vitamins and braces. The current riolu I have is lonely.

So first off what would make a good third?
Second off any suggestions on moves? I don't think I will be playing competitively in a professional sense just mainly in the games and maybe online battles. I have several prankster riolus as well. Any help would be awesome

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! You should probably read the Sticky threads in the main sections for help since this thread will undoubtedly be closed on site. You're in the wrong subforum for a question like this anyway, might I suggest the Wi-Fi section?

You aren't certainly the only one who hates Math ;)

As far as you have to build, you can ask on the IRC channels or on Pokemon Showdown, you'll get great advices on both. Once you have a basic knowledge of the competitive battling you can build a team by yourself, adjust it as much as you can and then post it in the RMT, where plenty of people will be happy to help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)