Toosuto's Breeding Shop - Now with Pokebank and new egg move stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

OT: SMR2012 (08272)
Egg move(s): None
NA 31/x/31/31/x/31 HP Ghost!!!
EV Trained: 252 SpAttk/252 Speed/4 Defense - Level 72

Kind of interested in this guy. I've got a shiny Aegislash 31/31/31/31/xx/0. I can throw that in with 2 other Pokemon from my trade thread. For this Keledo.

Im in need of a Swinub with Stealth Rocks, Icicle Crash, Im kinda new to this breeding process so what would u like for trade??

Are you interested in a 5 iv(no SpA) chimchar with iron fist and Tpunch,fire punch,fake out,helping hand for ferroseed?
Yes I am. Will have to breed one, but I would do this trade. Deal?

OT: SMR2012 (08272)
Egg move(s): None
NA 31/x/31/31/x/31 HP Ghost!!!
EV Trained: 252 SpAttk/252 Speed/4 Defense - Level 72

Kind of interested in this guy. I've got a shiny Aegislash 31/31/31/31/xx/0. I can throw that in with 2 other Pokemon from my trade thread. For this Keledo.
Ill take a look

I would be interested in a copy of your Ditto. I have plenty of 5-6 IV pokemon to offer(multiple copies of each):

31/31/31/31/31/xx Sassy Guts Larvitars
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Refrigerate Amaura
31/31/31/31/31/xx Quiet Honedge
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Bulbasaur with Giga Drain
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Immunity Gligar(willing to make Gliscor if wanted)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Infiltrator Litwick
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Overcoat Vullaby(including a 31 spatk one as well) with Knock Off, Foul Play

If any of these interest you, let me know. I have a full breeding set in most personalities, I am just missing a good ditto for dealing with genderless pokemon.

Thanks for your time.

Yes I am. Will have to breed one, but I would do this trade. Deal?

Ill take a look
Sure message me when your ready, I already have one waiting for you (was breeding for flawless). Although if its possible can it be 0 Speed and w/e SpA since your rebreeding?

Last edited:
Sure message me when your ready, I already have one waiting for you (was breeding for flawless). Although if its possible can it be 0 Speed and w/e SpA since your rebreeding?
I would have to rebreed from scratch and I have no 0IV poke to copy from.

Latios offer
Mewtwo
5iv cottone bold with encore,beat up
3iv mudkip relaxed with avalanche
4iv HA chimchar jolly thunder punch and fire punch
4iv unburned treecko
3iv Fillish bold
etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)