The Yonge Street Pokemon Shop(updated with shinies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i may be able to clone it, we'll trade tomorrow,

when i breed a bold cottonee, i'll let you know, I am a big fan of your YT channel !!
Glad you enjoy the video and Im good with getting Raikou im sure I can find someone else who has Cottonee thanks for the offer tho

I am not cloning at this moment, and i don't see anything yet

hmm i'll get back to you, does your dragonite have e-speed, i might be interested in azumarill and dragonite (2:1)
Dragonite doesnt have e-speed.

I can add 6IV elekid with elemental punches (fire, thunder and ice punch, cross chop)

Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

Thank you for editing in that information. Unfortunately, your Terrakion was caught by a blacklisted user i1338 and cannot be trusted. Please remove it from your thread immediately.

Hey there Vergil !
Do you do cloning services? I trade you my shiny for your shiny and you clone it and send my original back as well?
If not dw im also interested in your swinub with freeze-dry! Any specific pokemon you want?

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
Hey there Vergil !
Do you do cloning services? I trade you my shiny for your shiny and you clone it and send my original back as well?
If not dw im also interested in your swinub with freeze-dry! Any specific pokemon you want?
hmm well it depends on the pokemon, do you have a list of shinies i can look at? and

pokemon I am interested are female 5IV pokemon in (level ball, friend ball, moon ball, heavy ball) fancy balls like that. also shiny vivillon patterns :D

hmm well it depends on the pokemon, do you have a list of shinies i can look at? and

pokemon I am interested are female 5IV pokemon in (level ball, friend ball, moon ball, heavy ball) fancy balls like that. also shiny vivillon patterns :D
Well the only one you dont have or maybe you do that i can see atm is a female solar power flawless modest charmander but that's about it .__. thanks though !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)