The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Differences between our posts:

1. I wasn't going around bragging about how good my tie break record was; you notoriously talked about how great your WCoP record was.
2. It's fairly well known that I've lost my tie break matches; it wan't known at all that you were blatantly lying about your WCoP record.
3. My team still respects me and counts on me to do tie breaks (though I have no idea why); your team would never trust you for a tie break.
4. An "anonymous source" actually was the one who looked your record up (someone from your own team, in fact); I'm sure you went out of your way to look up the exact seasons I played a tie breaker in.
5. I still have an above 50% win rate in WCoP, despite my 0-3 tie break record; you have fallen below 50%.
6. I legitimately was not trying to cause drama, but set the record straight; you're blatantly trying to cause drama.

It's okay though, apparently your life outside of Pokemon is super amazing so you don't need to prove yourself on Smogon or anything. I mean damn, you're super athletic, super intelligent, super smooth with the ladies, and have over 1,600 Facebook friends (and you've met over 95% of them in real life!). Or so I've read in your super cool life story. And I mean, c'mon, it's not like you're known to lie or anything... except for your WCoP record, that is.
Stallion, the defeat of

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
honestly dude I have football a job plus I'm a muy tai fighter and I'm also enggaged so calm the fuck down dude

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Differences between our posts:

1. I wasn't going around bragging about how good my tie break record was; you notoriously talked about how great your WCoP record was.
2. It's fairly well known that I've lost my tie break matches; it wan't known at all that you were blatantly lying about your WCoP record.
3. My team still respects me and counts on me to do tie breaks (though I have no idea why); your team would never trust you for a tie break.
4. An "anonymous source" actually was the one who looked your record up (someone from your own team, in fact); I'm sure you went out of your way to look up the exact seasons I played a tie breaker in.
5. I still have an above 50% win rate in WCoP, despite my 0-3 tie break record; you have fallen below 50%.
6. I legitimately was not trying to cause drama, but set the record straight; you're blatantly trying to cause drama.

It's okay though, apparently your life outside of Pokemon is super amazing so you don't need to prove yourself on Smogon or anything. I mean damn, you're super athletic, super intelligent, super smooth with the ladies, and have over 1,600 Facebook friends (and you've met over 95% of them in real life!). Or so I've read in your super cool life story. And I mean, c'mon, it's not like you're known to lie or anything... except for your WCoP record, that is.

honestly dude I have football a job plus I'm a muy tai fighter and I'm also enggaged so calm the fuck down dude
It true.. me and Stallion are engaged. I proposed to him and he accepted happily. Its ok tho, phil still my secret bitch when i need to /me pet or /me rape.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh btw guys, you're allowed to play your tiebreaks. We're not playing the Smogon Tournament and you don't have to wait for us to send our predictions ^^

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Won my game against franky with some luck that made it hard for him to bounce back. Good game nonetheless my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)