The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Philip7086 vs. Remedy = Remedy, 3-0

GG.
Confirming.

I want to apologize for the mess that I did, to Philip and to the TDs.
I want to thanks Philip, your fairplay is a model to me and I wish everybody could enjoy facing a straight guy like you.
I hope this wont affect the qualification of your team.

Good game and good luck in the future.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol like you have NEVER won a game with the aid of luck, rey. its not like he controls the rng. he apologized, deal with it and move on

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lol like you have NEVER won a game with the aid of luck, rey. its not like he controls the rng. he apologized, deal with it and move on
holy shit are you gonna start hogging my dick like years ago, how does it fuckin taste dam

stop brown nosing shit that doesnt concern you

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So ignoring the wq fiasco for a moment:

Blulz vs. yee will be replayed according to Blulz's choice of rematch with same teams and same moves, rematch with same teams from beginning, or rematch with different teams.

The reason yee is given this leniency is because Grotto also crashed...but be warned that this first situation is probably the last situation I be this lenient (yee didn't submit his team).

Grotto crashed AFTER yee dced, and while there is enough reasonable doubt about lag to consider the possibility that yee dced due to the server, it isn't 100% confirmed. The server did stay up long enough for the battle to timeout, meaning it was technically up for long enough for the battle to have finished normally.

Basically, submit your teams (to eo), because in the future, I might not be so inclined to be lenient. The server was technically up long enough to finish the battle...I'm being lenient with this case because it is the first case like this and this scenario wasn't clarified, but I won't be so lenient in the future.

Protect yourselves.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
last post here but everyone is sick of you complaining about luck in a game that is a significant part luck. it makes the game a lot less fun for everyone else when something we can't control gets ETERNALLY bitched at and if you don't like luck then maybe this isn't the game for you :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)