Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
why the change of heart Lavos :'(

Have you considered the possibility that I didn't change, you guys did? Maybe if you stopped being dicks to literally everyone outside your precious circlejerk, blocking new talent from joining your team to keep your trusted cheating ring intact, and flaming people like Mazar for their issues when you were literally BKC's ghosting slot for two years, you'd have a few more fans.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Have you considered the possibility that I didn't change, you guys did? Maybe if you stopped being dicks to literally everyone outside your precious circlejerk, blocking new talent from joining your team to keep your trusted cheating ring intact, and flaming people like Mazar for their issues when you were literally BKC's ghosting slot for two years, you'd have a few more fans.
I can't (and won't) really speak to the rest of this post, but I want to address this because its pretty off base. East has had over 20 different people start in finals appearances alone over the past 5 years. Sure there are staples, but that can be said about most strong teams. What would Oceania be without panamaxis, earthworm, heist, goldensun, etc? Or asia without Mop, husk, IPL, VIL, g80, goof, etc, etc? This statement is funny to me especially because Stone had always made it a priority to not have a stagnant roster and bring in the top new guys to groom for future WCOPs. The cheating accusation is baseless and obviously just trying to discredit East's success. I'd be happy to revisit cheating scandals with you regarding the WCOP in 2012 anytime though :].

Anyways @ east, gl boys. Happy to see you guys are getting it done once again and making it through some close tie breaks (4 tiebreak wins in a row!) No matter what anyone says, you guys easily have some of the best team chemistry everyone is giving Europe praise for and it's clearly working for ya.

Last edited:
For those of you wondering why handsome user TheThorn isn't playing, it's because he's currently on vacation in Greece and he doesn't have internet access there.
No matter the result, I think the real winner here is fun.
Nope. WCoP is a tournament in which several countries/regions fight for glory, but US East wins every time (sincerely, everyone not on US East, especially Team Spain.). Having said that, we'll head into this final stocking up on plot armor piercing ammunition and a healthy dosage of memes ambition.

LFGI EUROPE

#trophiesatleast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)