The UnderUsed Teambuilding Workshop V3! Round 2 - Won by DaSpoofy and Colbrushie

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this took way too long, DaSpoofy and Colbrushie win. Not sure If this thread should continue or not.
Yeah I'm not sure either. Was fun but a bit time consuming trying to get together with a partner and build something. There was hardly an urge to build in the beginning and thats why the deadline kept being pushed back. It just seems like a process of three weeks that can take 2 hours if one independently builds a team around a core and tests it out on ladder.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
To be honest, if you signed up to this, it's your responsibility to get it done. It's not that hard to make a team with your partner, just pair with someone with a similar timezone and set up a Pirate Pad and you can have your team built and tested in less than an hour and you still have 4 days to send your team with a description and cute sprites to the host and sleep or do your work or whatever till the round robin thing starts. Then you just have to do 3 simple battles.

Seriously, the duration of this is fine, but if the people who sign up don't put their own effort, Christo can't do crap.

To be honest, if you signed up to this, it's your responsibility to get it done. It's not that hard to make a team with your partner, just pair with someone with a similar timezone and set up a Pirate Pad and you can have your team built and tested in less than an hour and you still have 4 days to send your team with a description and cute sprites to the host and sleep or do your work or whatever till the round robin thing starts. Then you just have to do 3 simple battles.

Seriously, the duration of this is fine, but if the people who sign up don't put their own effort, Christo can't do crap.
Yes I don't disagree. But there seems to be no punishment for missing a deadline which destroyed the hype of this last round. I enjoyed building with someone else and it made me learn that bulky toxicroak is really cool. I'm excited to learn new things. It makes the game more fun. There just needs to be a incentive to sticking with it. Not for me but maybe for others. Don't get me wrong I do want this to continue.

Yes I don't disagree. But there seems to be no punishment for missing a deadline which destroyed the hype of this last round. I enjoyed building with someone else and it made me learn that bulky toxicroak is really cool. I'm excited to learn new things. It makes the game more fun. There just needs to be a incentive to sticking with it. Not for me but maybe for others. Don't get me wrong I do want this to continue.
I assumed most of the contestants were mature enough to schedule times for their games and to schedule time to build their teams with their partner. Everyone that signed up (hopefully) read the OP and knew how long each stage was. I am not here to baby everyone and bug everyone about getting their battles done. I am also not going to give prizes for getting your games done on time. Everyone who signed up, signed up to have fun, no one was forced to participate. Although, if you do sign up, it is expected to get what you need to get done on time.

I assumed most of the contestants were mature enough to schedule times for their games and to schedule time to build their teams with their partner. Everyone that signed up (hopefully) read the OP and knew how long each stage was. I am not here to baby everyone and bug everyone about getting their battles done. I am also not going to give prizes for getting your games done on time. Everyone who signed up, signed up to have fun, no one was forced to participate. Although, if you do sign up, it is expected to get what you need to get done on time.
Just bring back the voting for entrance. That was the difference between the round 1 and 2.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yes, I agree on the voting however the voters will have to kinda keep in mind what users already entered and who didnt.

Maybe give ppl who already entered -1 point of voting so if 2 ppl vote for GULLY and 1 person would vote for me, we'd be tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)