The Tractors Pokemon Trade Shop! Updated with HA Chimchar HA Treecko and Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm interested in a meditite. Was wondering if you could breed a jolly one for me with drain and bullet punch. And a jolly craogunk, dry skin with the egg moves listed. I have a 5iv ditto,31/31/31/31/31/26 that i will trade for them both if this is ok with you?

Hi I'm interested in a meditite. Was wondering if you could breed a jolly one for me with drain and bullet punch. And a jolly craogunk, dry skin with the egg moves listed. I have a 5iv ditto,31/31/31/31/31/26 that i will trade for them both if this is ok with you?
no thanks have 2 5iv dittos an no longer trade for dittos now that instacheck doesnt work thanks for the offer though :D

I am interested in a Sneasel, Flash Fire Adamant Ponyta and Inflictor Zubat.

I can offer you a Timid/Modest Deino, Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug, a jolly Hustle Delibird with IcePunch/Ice Shards as Eggmoves, Prankster Impish Saybeye with Recover or a jolly HA-Mienfoo each with 5x31 in their respective stats.

I am interested in a Sneasel, Flash Fire Adamant Ponyta and Inflictor Zubat.

I can offer you a Timid/Modest Deino, Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug, a jolly Hustle Delibird with IcePunch/Ice Shards as Eggmoves, Prankster Impish Saybeye with Recover or a jolly HA-Mienfoo each with 5x31 in their respective stats.
only interested in a scatter bug

CMT for Chimchar , can also offer battle items.
I will also trade flawless impish Bulletproof Chespin w/ Spikes+synthesis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)