The Team Doctors

If you guys had a thread that helps people make teams or for help and stuff like that and a lot of people would stop asking questions by making a thread. Some places have help and even though hate to bring up another website, there is a thread called the deck doctors on another website and also it might be a way to bring in people to this website and stuff. Only if you guys want more people that is, hmm dont kill me. Anyways, if not yay for you reading this, TY.
Also, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something, oh well.
Team Doctors!!!

if you have a good idea for a thread, make it.
  • if it's a good thread, your effort will be appreciated.
  • if not, it probably wasn't a good idea in the first place.
smogon is a community made up entirely of volunteers. offering ideas and then putting the onus on somebody else to see them through is not very effective at making things happen.

however, stuff like this has been tried before. it was never popular. only do it if you're really, really sure that it's a good idea and that you can do it well. if you can't or don't do it, it almost definitely won't be done. deal with it :pimp:

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you guys had a thread that helps people make teams or for help and stuff like that and a lot of people would stop asking questions by making a thread.
If someone need help making teams / learning the metagames, there's Battling 101 to help them better understand the metagame. It's much more effective to help them learn the meta etc as a long term thing than having a thread that lets them ask how to make their teams etc. There are also Simple Question Simple Answer threads found in many forums where users can ask questions without having to make a thread.

Some places have help and even though hate to bring up another website, there is a thread called the deck doctors on another website and also it might be a way to bring in people to this website and stuff. Only if you guys want more people that is, hmm dont kill me. Anyways, if not yay for you reading this, TY.
Also, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something, oh well.
Don't really understand the second part of this lol. If users need help regarding the forums etc, there's the Mentorship program to refer to. :)

tehy

Banned deucer.
The easiest way to accomplish this is to go create a Rate My Team thread. If your team is incomplete, just slap on some random good Pokemon and go from there.

I understand what you are saying and I think this is actually a great idea. Would you mind if I try to put it into action? We can call it Pokemon Pit Stop or something like that. All that it is for would be fixing minor things a team that would not need an RMT for. This would also be a place where you know the problem, you go here to get a fix for it. This would not be a place where people find the problem for you, only help you fix it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)