the 'stop using lame ass shit' minitour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
calling activity vs Weebl ... I posted on his wall on September 28 and no response so... idk what to say...

also next round when?

Just for the record Rock Slide Exca flinched my Icy Wind Sigy, which would had killed 1% Exca, allowing Gyarados to stay in and not forcing me to double switch, and put ttar at 0 speed (not rly important at the time, but could had helped depending on how you played it later on). Healthy Terrakion, healthy Aegislash, Lum Gyara, Mega Manectric, and Sigy beat 70~ Conkeldurr, 60~ ttar, Sableye and Sigy easily.

Rock Slide did help me (I still had a chance with Manectric + Sigy + Gyarados, because that wasn't Jolly Ttar [unless bad spread jolly ttar that out speeds Manectric and not Terrakion] ), but it was right after it dicked me and forced me to make a risky play.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Oh sorry that was taken the wrong way - we both got rock slide flinches in crucial places that were annoying. I wasn't saying that the rock slide flinch was the reason I lost, I was saying that Rock Slide is an annoying move to have on either side. The reason that I lost was bad spreads (used mega ttar's speed stat in ev'ing, so that's why I undersped terrak) and misplays. Good luck in next rounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)