Social The Smogon Photo Album

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

i lost a bet with kamikaze17 that i would do better at st louis regionals than he did at virginia regionals. he kicked my ass. upon losing this bet, i had to play user: n1n1 in a legendary bo3 bo3. The loser of this bo3 bo3 had to post a picture of themselves with this sign: "I suck at pokemon". Well, as the sign shows, here it is. also kami suggested i post it in this thread so here it is

the wife cornered me after my shower and forcibly removed 3-4 inches of what she referred to as "split ends" whatever the fuck those are.

Reactions: tcr

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I took a trip to Washington D.C. today! I actually go to school close to and work in D.C., but in all the time I've been living around here, I've never bothered to take the time and go explore the city.
At the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial:

At the Capitol Building:

Kinda distant photo of the Washington Monument:

My face!

It's been a while since I really was on the scene in DPPt UU, but I still lurk around and figure it's fun to post a picture here and there for those of you who still know me from back then! Here's a few pics from the last few months of my adventures in Utah.

Went on a trip to Moab. Rock climbed next to the freaking Colorado River.

Obligatory Delicate Arch picture:

And then one of being a groomsman at my best friend's wedding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)