The Slumming it in UU Mini-Tournament [Won by FlareBlitz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never done this before, but we really just need to play one match against a designate opponent every 5 days, right?

In

ss234

bop.
Definitely in! This sounds like a great way to see what impact a mon would have on the metegame-I just hope you choose some good pokes.

Here are the pokes I'd choose for each round:

A decent spinner-with a huge amount of Spikes(Roserade) in the metagame and two spinners-one of which is complete set-up bait for ghosts, and the other outclassed as a bulky water, I'd love to see Tentacruel. Starmie would be too OP, what with it's amazing coverage, but Tentacruel would fit nicely I think.

Sand Force Hippowdon would make a great physical wall-and it doesn't miss out on SR thanks to the new tutors. UU really needs a great physical wall that can take on SD Heracross-since all Gligar can do is Toxic or Earthquake for pathetic damage.

Those are the two I would like to see most, but it's going to be a lot of fun anyway.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Okay, Round 1 is up. You have 5 days to complete your matches. Sorry to those who didn't make it, but I had to cut it down to 24 people. dragonboy52, AuraRayquaza, MoJoee, and ILuvKogre, you can apply to be a substitute if anyone drops out in the first round.

Ginku vs DestinyUnknown
PsYch071c vs SilverShadow234
Detroitlolcat vs WormGuy
Swmas vs Noblesse Oblige
Mew vs Not Jacky
Mafeking vs SJCrew
Iridium vs TPO3
D4RR3N vs Azriel
AuraRayquaza vs TalkingLion
Wobbanaut vs Flareblitz
Kokoloko vs Fatty
Omicron vs TSTEF

The first pokemon to drop down is...Donphan

Psychotic

Banned deucer.
AcTiViTy

Edit: just realized that it has only been a day, I read the date that the thread was posted and not the date that R1 was posted.

Nas

Banned deucer.
Reaver12 has just informed me that he is dropping out, so AuraRayquaza will take his place. AuraRayquaza and TalkingLion, I'd still like you two to meet the deadline please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)