The PU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
calling act/was given the win against my round 1 opponent (you can read everything on their wall)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Time to call those extensions! Also I won in 2 ggs

Activity
The Thunderbirds vs KW - act call was fair, KW missed and didn't respond
Sificon vs Sam - Sam missed the time
jonago vs Pak - gave win
BackAtYouBro vs Toxzn - he stopped responding
Lord Thorx vs Mystic Master - Thorx contacted late but Mystic Master had days to contact before and after and didn't
Sam I Yam vs Tobste - Sam missed the time and when another one couldn't be reached, Tobste was far more active
neomon vs Gei - Gei missed a time then tried to call activity and stopped responding even though I told him he wouldn't get activity
Hybuyn vs Yggdrasil60 - Yggdrasil was a lot slower responding, didn't even get back about a time until tonight, and suggested well past the deadline
Ryan37 vs iKiQ - ryan stopped responding

Coinflip
devinownzzzyall vs The Hallows - I got nothing from nobody

devinownzzzyall

Banned deucer.
Time to call those extensions! Also I won in 2 ggs

Activity
The Thunderbirds vs KW - act call was fair, KW missed and didn't respond
Sificon vs Sam - Sam missed the time
jonago vs Pak - gave win
BackAtYouBro vs Toxzn - he stopped responding
Lord Thorx vs Mystic Master - Thorx contacted late but Mystic Master had days to contact before and after and didn't
Sam I Yam vs Tobste - Sam missed the time and when another one couldn't be reached, Tobste was far more active
neomon vs Gei - Gei missed a time then tried to call activity and stopped responding even though I told him he wouldn't get activity
Hybuyn vs Yggdrasil60 - Yggdrasil was a lot slower responding, didn't even get back about a time until tonight, and suggested well past the deadline
Ryan37 vs iKiQ - ryan stopped responding

Coinflip
devinownzzzyall vs The Hallows - I got nothing from nobody
we were scheduling today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)