the next game after D/P

I agree on the Run Away thing. It makes perfect sense so it will probably never be done though.

I want a Rapid Spin tutor.

I don't know about you guize, but I'm looking forward to a new emerald remake. I didn't enjoy the plot or the actual game, but the battle frontier was the ducks nuts of my pokemon experience in adv, because there are no competitive battlers in new zealand. Period.

What I'm holding out for is a new game that, along with a new map, travels to ALL of the 4 previous ones. Or an MMO that's not just battles.

We shall soon see...

Also, I want more entry hazards and a new leftovers-neutralising weather effect. Something with ghosts and darks would be cool, or another Under rated type. Plus, some more if the mysterious "???" type. A poke would be awesome.

Also also, some new evolutions need to take place. Pokemon like delibird, dunsparce, snorlax (you will all disagree, but roxxed in adv, like a blissey with a rail gun), Houndoom is DYING for one, quilfish, lucario will have one, but since lucario is like the new friggin' pikachu, it'll be an uber, and some more that I can't be bothered listing would like some awesome evos.

Imagine where we could go with snorlax. Just 10 more on hp, and bring its base atk, def, and spdef to 120, give it some tricks...

The possibilities...

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
ok, snorlax with 170 base hp, 120 atk, 120 def, 120 SpD under the effects of trick room would effectively have like 600 speed 544 HP 372 Atk and 276Def/SpD. that's pretty broken, even without trick room. you don't just add 55 points to the worst defensive stat and think it won't severely change the pokemon lol. this would be uber, not whatever changes you think they'll make to lucario

i think theres a 'crystal/yellow/emerald' version coming out of the kanto remake first
then a new game (g/s/c remake??)

and the 3rd version of d/p will proberly be girasole with girantina on the cover)
my proof:

DIAmond DIAlga
Pearl Palkia
GIRAsole=GIRAntina

its in the name i think

EDIT:
I agree on the Run Away thing. It makes perfect sense so it will probably never be done though.

I want a Rapid Spin tutor.
didnt they add the new tms to get rid of the movetutors??

maybe a roar/whirwind like move that also blows away spikes and/or stealthrock

but the thing i would like most is being able to set clauses in online battles

and after a curse or two that new snorlax would definately be almost impossible to stop, even in the uber metagame. it would be like arceus on crack, seeing as the 4 stats in needs to use are now 170, 120 120 120 (speed and SPC atk don't matter).

anyway, the next game needs to introduce mroe offensive pokemon, but NO DEFENSIVE ONES WHAT-SO-EVER. this metagame is now all stall, with the addition of roost, stealth rock, and cresselia/bronzong etc. the next gen. should bring the game back to offense, and away from defence like it is today

Kangshan or w.e needs a pre-evo. The only way that it coming out of an egg would be possible is the mom having twins, them having sex in the womb, the female in the womb eating the male, and the female being born late enough to have a kid before being born.

There is some type of scorpion or frog or whatever that is born pregnant. But not already with the baby born. The Kanga's mate could fertilize its daughter's eggs too.

ok, snorlax with 170 base hp, 120 atk, 120 def, 120 SpD under the effects of trick room would effectively have like 600 speed 544 HP 372 Atk and 276Def/SpD. that's pretty broken, even without trick room. you don't just add 55 points to the worst defensive stat and think it won't severely change the pokemon lol. this would be uber, not whatever changes you think they'll make to lucario
The main point I wanted to make was giving him some neat tricks, like trick or a spikes clone or w/e. Stat distribution is not my forté.

Also, I'd bet my left nut on a new, broken, luke evo.

xaio the last thing we need is more spikes like moves, they are starting to own the metagame, actually, they do.

we need a rapid spin move tutor, like every person has said in this thread

xaio, you better be prepared to give up that nut then...
Lucario has evo. My left nut.

xaio the last thing we need is more spikes like moves, they are starting to own the metagame, actually, they do.

we need a rapid spin move tutor, like every person has said in this thread
Moar spikes clones COULD be good. I'm looking forward to more weather effects. Hail and sandstorm don't cut it for me.

If lucario gets an evo over Pokemon like Farfetch'd and Luvdisc then I will be really disappointed. I want there to be more Pokemon who can actually be used in OU instead of being banished to UU and NU.

They really need move tutors that teach the elemental punches, since they were probably the most used TMs in the original GS.

The new game should introduce new pokemon with auto sunnyday and raindance ability BUT the effect will only last 5 turns after the pokemon switches out. This should distinguish itself from the kyogre/groudon and make the ability less broken in the OU environment.

I have a feeling that the Jhoto remake is meant for a new rpg pokemon game for the Wii.

Egg moves should be made relearnable.

Breeding a good competitive pokemon should be made easier because right now I think the mechanics of our current games just encourages more lazy people to hack pokemon. For example, instead of having 0 to 31 variables in the IV system, make them 0 to 15. That should make breeding twice as easy. They should also let you change the nature (or even ability) of your pokemon. Not saying that every nature is interchangeable but only related natures, such as modest to timid, adamant to jolly, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)