ORAS OU The (insert good title here) team.

My team may seem unorthodox to some people, although for me it works. Here are my pokemon:

Ferrothorn
Relaxed
Leftovers
Iron Barbs
Moves: Gyroball, Power Whip, Leech Seed and Spikes
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD
0 speed ivs.

For me, therrothorn works great as as a starting pokemon, unless there are clear other counters in the enemy team. Setting up Spikes is a breeze with its high def and SpD, along with its many resistances. Leech Seed can be used before or after spikes, depending on what pokemon it is up against. Gyroball pairs very well with low speed and high Def, while Power Whip is an extremely strong STAB move that all Ferrothorns need. Iron barbs further scare off physical attackers, with Leftovers and Leech Seed combo-ing to provide a very reliable source of health. Its steel typing also allows it immunity to toxic. As far as I have played with it, fire seems to always cripple it (duh) and SpAtkers also have a one-up on it.
upload_2016-9-18_19-18-32.png

Goodra
Modest
Assault Vest
Sap Sipper
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Sludge Wave, and Thunderbolt.
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 SpAtk

Goodra is on my name for a reason! Despite being the only UU pokemon in my OU team, I find Goodra to be very effective in battles. As you can tell with its item, Goodra can be a beast SpD tank. Although it can survive a Moonblast (or Draco Meteor), I like to switch out of fairy types with Goodra. If in any case this is prevented, I keep Sludge Wave on Goodra for fairy types. I decided to go Dragon Pulse over Draco Meteor because all of Goodra's attacks are SpAtk. Although this can be nice for OHKOing pokemon, it leaves Goodra open for attack. Fire Blast helps kill those pesky grass and steel types, although Goodra can take out most grass types. Despite my name being GOOEYGoodra, I like to run sap-sipper to prevent from spore attacks, contrary leaf storms, and other common grass type attacks.
Overall, I use Goodra as a SpD tank, while also packing a punch.
upload_2016-9-18_19-25-12.png

Garchomp
Jolly
Garchompite
Rough Skin (when non mega evolved)
Moves: Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Swords Dance, Stone Edge.
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP.

Garchomp is one of the best pokemon on my team. Despite there already being a Dragon type, Garchomp sure does pack a punch! If speed is more important than other stats, I don't Mega Evolve, although the majority of the time I do. Dragon Claw and Earthquake are there for obvious reasons: STAB power moves. I chose Dragon Claw over Outrage, as getting Outrage-locked is not very appealing to me, nor is the confusion that follows. Stone Edge is.... also there for obvious anti-flying type defense. Swords Dance gives Garchomp OUTRAGEOUS (ironic since I don't run outrage) attack! On forced switches, a Sword Dance-Mega evolved Garchomp can destroy anything in its way...... as long as it isn't affected by status conditions. Overall, hes an All-out attacker.
upload_2016-9-18_19-31-35.png

Rotom-W
Bold
Leftovers
Levitate
Moves: Pain Split, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Wil'o'wisp
EVs: 248 HP, 252 Def, 8 Speed

Rotom-W is on my team for more than just being a FRIGGIN WASHING MACHINE. This thing can be annoying for opponents to deal with, or so i've been told by my opponents over showdown. Hydro Pump is its main STAB attack, dishing out some pretty decent damage. Volt Switch allows for a quick switch out of danger, as well as dishing out some decent STAB damage. Pain Split can also be used to keep Rotom-W in the game, as well as weakining the other pokemon. Leftovers also helps for a prolonged stay in the game. Finally, Wil'o'Wisp can wear down the enemy pretty quickly. Rotom-W: An amazing Def Tank, and #BestWashingMachine2016.
upload_2016-9-18_19-41-46.png

Starmie
Timid
Life Orb
Anayltic
Moves: Thunderbolt, Icebeam, Hydro Pump, Rapid Spin
EVs: 252 Sp Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP

Starmie is a really good sweeper, period. Thunderbolt and Ice Beam allow for excellent type coverage, that's mainly why they are there. I chose Hydro Pump over Surf because of the extra damage. Rapid Spin just adds to the power with removing spikes and stealth rocks. Basically, no tricks for this one. But Anaylitic really helps on force switches, allowing it to hit with 30% more power, along with Life Orb boosting it even further. Timid just allows it to outspeed the majority of OU.
upload_2016-9-18_19-49-59.png

Breloom
Jolly
Life Orb
Technician
Moves: Bullet Seed, Spore, Mach Punch, Swords Dance.
EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Atk, 4 HP.

Although frail, Breloom is among the best sweepers i've ever seen. With acces to Spore, it can pull of a swords dance. Swords Dance + Life Orb + Technician Boost + Stab = Breloom. Mach Punch and Bullet Seed are made extremely powerful with Technician. Mach Punch can also be used as a last-ditch effort to save Breloom from a faster opponent. Even without swords dance, a Bullet Seed can take down a Mega Sableye in one turn. This thing is like a cruise missle, however. Hits extremely hard, lasts only a minute.
upload_2016-9-18_19-55-15.png

Ok, that's my team! I hope the pictures made it a tad less boring to read! Now, I know that my team can be weak to status effects. If anyone has any ways that could help, I would be very happy to hear them! But please, don't hold anything back about it. This is my third team (My second one was OK, but please don't ask about the first.), and I put a lot of thought into it. SIDE NOTE: Staff, if for any reason this is to be deleted, please alert me first so I can copy/paste into another file. I put a crap ton of work into this! Thank you for taking the time to read it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)