ORAS Ubers The Hideout- Peak #56

Peak:

Hey everyone,
Ghost2Hunt here and i would like to present you the team i have been using on the ladder lately. My peak was 1607 and giving me #56 on the ladder at that time.

I am fully aware that this team isn't amazing and has quite a lot of flaws. (Ho-Oh and MMY are huge problems to the team) To be honest i have no idea how i made it to 1600.. But lets get to the sets shall we?
*My English isn't amazing but it should still be understandable*

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Recover

Arceus ground, a really strong and hard to stop Arceus form once set up, this was the pokemon i wanted to build around and chose to use the standard set.
it has a strong stab in Earthquake and also has Stone Edge for those that can't be hit by Earthquake.
Recover is its only viable way of recovering.
I usually keep this for mid/late game once things that outspeed it are gone ( Mewtwo,Darkrai,Shaymin )

Darkrai @ Focus Sash
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

Darkrai is usually my lead unless my opponent has a Deo form (then i lead with Ho-Oh)
At +2 it can usually kill xerneas (since for some reason people bring non scarf xern in on Darkrai)
Usually Dark void turn 1 unless i predict them to go into Ho-Oh or Mewtwo(Y) I think the set is pretty standard. Focus Sash>Life Orb for me since i like to atleast take one hit from for example mmy which would normally kill me and i dont have a switchin to it. (Dark pulse doesnt kill unless you are at +2)

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Shadow Ball
- Thunder Wave / Will-o-Wisp

Giratina-O is my main way of dealing with Primal Groudon and the defogger on this team. I thought about switching it for latias or Defog Mence since Double OD pointed out id be better of having recovery on my defogger ( Lati/Mence/Support Arceus )
I originally had Twave on this but then Ekiller seemed like a big problem so i changed it to Will-o-Wisp.
Any thought on maybe changing this for any of the mentioned pokemon?

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sacred Fire
- Sleep Talk

The standard Choice banded Ho-Oh set..
My only real Darkrai check on the team and also a powerhouse on the team. Can deal with Non Thunder Xerneas. Regenerator also helps deal with the recoil from brave bird and grants it some recovery.
at first i had sub roost Ho-Oh but then Darkrai became a big problem and i also missed the power.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Thunder

Pretty Standard GeoXern, Aromatherapy is a moveslot that changed quite a lot. at first i had Sub then i had HP Fire but finally i chose to go with aroma since it seemed to come in handy most of the time.
Thunder is for Ho-Oh since it can kill CB Ho-Oh and can kill every Ho-Oh afther Stealth Rocks.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Precipice Blades

And as a final team member we have SpDef Primal Groudon. Probably my only Xerneas counter and i HAVE to keep this thing healthy when my opponent has Xerneas since otherwise i lose to it if sr are up. the evs are so that i can take 2 moonblasts afther hazards and Psyshock..
I might need something hit flying/levitating pokemon with but i use every move and they all have proven usefull so i dont know what i could switch out really

That was it, Thanks for reading through and any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Hi Ghost2Hunt I think you did show me this team on server and it's solid really but I will make a full rate now.
Weaknesses:
1)Mewtwo-Y and LO Mewtwo are extremely annoying.
2)Rocks+opposing Darkrai can create huge holes for other sweepers to clean.
3)It's possible to handle Ho oh if you play it right.
4)Don is overloaded has to switch in on Ogre, Xerneas, Ho oh sometimes so it's 2 much.
5)Once Giratina is weakened a Salamence sweep is totally possible it can set up on Mons like Arceus ground or locked Ho oh.
6)Sd Arceus Ghost can come in late game and cause heavy damage.

So in summery the problem is when you face a multitude of offensive threats at the same time.
Fixes:
1)Replace Darkrai with Rocky helmet Defensive Yveltal with toxic instead of Taunt.
2)Replace Xerneas With Bulky Diancie.
That should solve your issues.
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpD / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Protect

Yveltal @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Sucker Punch

gd luck :)

Last edited:
Hi Ghost2Hunt I think you did show me this team on server and it's solid really but I will make a full rate now.
Weaknesses:
1)Mewtwo-Y and LO Mewtwo are extremely annoying.
2)Rocks+Opposing Darkrai can create huge holes for other sweepers to clean.
3)It's possible to Handle Ho oh if you play it right.
4)Don is overloaded has to switch in on Ogre, Xerneas, Ho oh sometimes so it's 2 much.
5)Once Giratina is weakened a Salamence sweep is totally possible it can set up on Mons like Arceus ground or locked Ho oh.
6)Sd Arceus Ghost can come in late game and cause heavy damage.

So in summery the problem is when you face a multitude of offensive threats at the same time.
Fixes:
1)Replace Darkrai with Rocky helmet Defensive Yveltal with toxic instead of Taunt.
2)Replace Xerneas With Bulky Diancie.
That should solve your issues.
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpD / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Protect

Yveltal @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Sucker Punch

gd luck :)

First of all thanks Lord Outrage for the rate, and yes it is the team i showed you on PS.
I will now do some testing with the suggestions you gave me and see how they work.
I will write a further reply to this and maybe add some changes to the thread once i tested it out.
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)