the draw zone

hi i do things sometimes and i like the binary pen tool
im hoping that an art thread will encourage me to make stuff more regularly and improve!
requests/suggestions/criticism are more than welcome.

newest thing:

azelf request

chandelure from /randpoke

some character design stuff.

a friend's character. she's an alien murder turkey

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I have to say the lineart on these is very exquisite despite having that "linear" feel to it (I mean it is lineart after all lmao). I love the coloring on them as well. I really like the cartoony look your artwork has and it makes me want to get up on Saturday morning to watch your art cartoons like I am a kid again. The shading on the Chandelure is so aesthetically pleasing with the flames "reflecting" off of the chandelier-like part of its body. I can't wait to see what else you have in store as this is a great start to a thread n_n

nv said:
I have to say the lineart on these is very exquisite despite having that "linear" feel to it (I mean it is lineart after all lmao). I love the coloring on them as well. I really like the cartoony look your artwork has and it makes me want to get up on Saturday morning to watch your art cartoons like I am a kid again. The shading on the Chandelure is so aesthetically pleasing with the flames "reflecting" off of the chandelier-like part of its body. I can't wait to see what else you have in store as this is a great start to a thread n_n
aw jeez, im really still feeling out my own style so that's very encouraging to hear. thanks a ton for the kind words!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
I FRICKEN LOVE YOUR ART COACH. Always have such good expressions in your work and great movement in all of them ALL OF THEM. I always loved your work and i hope to see more!!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)