Tournament The Camomons Open [Round 1]

Welcome to the Camomons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. (edit it out if you want to keep it private)
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 1

Deadline: Sunday 03/11 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

itsKimbo vs. iLlama
Whitewash vs. insaneguy1083
DarkAngeallenq.q vs. Funbot28
Catalystic vs. Bluxio
Isotonex vs. Laxpras
lightning1870 vs. EternalSnowman
Moosical vs. London13
Blitzburgh vs. 21pichus [*DNP]
Hassin627 vs. Jrdn
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs. SilvioGuacamole [*DNP]
bdov vs. Megazard
tokyovania vs. Official Fissure
Racool vs. Arifeen [*DNP]
Akashi vs. Quantum Tesseract
Go0d vs. Willdbeast
Hamhamhamham vs. Hijasu

Substitutes:
P.kaCHEW
Whitewash
Racool
DarkAngeallenq.q
itsKimbo
iLlama
Blitzburgh
21pichus
Whitephoenixace

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:
Hot predicts:

DurzaOffTopic vs. Sylveon : I know that sylveon is generally good at OM's but durza is so off topic its too hard to say who is going to take it
Cofaiclus vs. insaneguy1083 : cannot root for someone with that bad of a username
MMagma vs. Funbot28 : prolly a HL
Catalystic vs. Bluxio : cata is pretty good at pokemon sub par at CS though
Isotonex vs. Laxpras : these guys keep getting paired which is p lame isotonex is going 3-0 though
lightning1870 vs. EternalSnowman
Moosical vs. London13
King Billu vs. LiAmbreon
Hassin627 vs. Jrdn : thats Jrdn i mean c'mon
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs. SilvioGuacamole
bdov vs. Megazard : Zard will most definitely prep for pikachu this time will be a fun one to watch bdov always brings cool stuff
tokyovania vs. Official Fissure
Plas vs. Arifeen : two good player its camo though so thats as much as i have to go off of
Akashi vs. Quantum Tesseract : another good one idk how either are at camo but i think akashi has been playing better in omg's so far
Go0d vs. Willdbeast
Hamhamhamham vs. Hijasu : hamslam

also in as a sub

Why is he a sub when he signed up before me? I don't get it
"Players will be selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis (if required)." - the signups thread.

I believe the idea is that even if you sign up near the end you can still get in so people don't think "oh I'm at the end anyway so there's no point joining"

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
"Players will be selected based on a 62.5% first come first serve and 37.5% randomized basis (if required)." - the signups thread.

I believe the idea is that even if you sign up near the end you can still get in so people don't think "oh I'm at the end anyway so there's no point joining"
Thanks for the explanation. Still wish the dream was realized :(

Calling activity for now since my opponent hasn't replied to my VM.
edit: he replied now so it's all good

Last edited:

Rei

Solace
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dropping out in too many tours and do not have enough time to learn the tier and build good teams due to college. I figure I let myself out of this one since I really do not care about this OM.

Won g1 vs Hijasu then he disappeared near the end of g2, waited 5 minutes for him but since its really late for me i ended up turning on the timer after that and he still didn't return :blobshrug:
Thanks London for teams
I came on time and you made me wqit around 30 minutes before you could play. Soery I had to brb, but I wouldn't have had to if you were ready at the time we picked.

calling activity/sub, opp (cofaiclus) asked me for when to play, i replied with a series of times i would be available, they haven't replied since sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)