The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak are you going to draw me a Jolteon for my avatar?

Sorry to bug, but I'm not sure if you saw my last post or not...

Hey I've got an idea, could you put that swampert you made in a puddle with rain around him? :D

I will still make sure to give you full credit in my signature :)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You passed over my Golduck request again D: if you don't like Golduck please just tell me

so I can put you at the top of my 'to kill' list >:D

I adore that Porygon though, it's like a dog sniffing something (people who have a dog should know what I'm on about).

I think I managed to draw a quadruped and not have it suck. :V
Holy shit on a shit sandwich, Lorak! You did an amazing quadruped! I feel a tingling in my lower abdomen... Could this be the joy a father feels? Urp. Might just be indigestion.

Seriously, though. You did a fantastic job. The cell-shaded style really throws me back to my days of playing Ookami. It makes me wish they would do an entire Pokemon game in the same style.

Some more stuff.
This is... the greatest post in existence of forever. From this day forth, anything Smogon shall produce, short of a post involving chaos in a sunflower dress, will be lackluster. So it has been spoken, so it shall be.

Very nice work on the suicune, Lorak!

Been a while. Don't hate me.. but I only like the z versions of porygon :P lol

Nice to see your art thread up again. <3

I love your art! The lines are so smooth and crisp! I was wondering what program you used? I'm sure that this question has been answered many times but Im too lazy to comb through 78 pages looking for the answer.

hey, your art is super awesome, could you please resize your quilava to avatar size and let me use it? I will pay you in copious amounts of internet thanks and reccomend you everywhere.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
*dusts off the thread* Hm. I should probably get to drawing something or other...

nintendo should come to you for new pokemon ideas
Bah, I'm sure they can manage on their own, as frighteningly hideous as some of their designs seem to be as of late.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK

Remoraid.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK HE'S BACK

Awesome to see you back here ^_^
(Ariados is still waiting if you ever have free time :P)

Nov 2nd, 2008, 9:21:28 PM
If your not too busy, would you mind doing an avatar-sized suicune? Not sure if suicune is simple enough, but if you could, it'd be great!
Oct 31st, 2009, 4:38:31 PM
I think I managed to draw a quadruped and not have it suck. :V
Hah, you finally drew it! And to think I only had to wait ~14 months :P

Requesting a Chiramii?
In case you don't know what that is:

As I read through your thread, I learned that Wooper is one of your favorite 6 pokemon, but I don't recall having come across one. Could I have you make a Wooper for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)