The Art Gallery x Smogfight - Submissions

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
At POST 515, which, damn you guys did amazing... The submissions are officially closed, bar any necessary exceptions! Thank you everyone who participated, in quality or quantity. You ALL did a fantastic job. We'll be reviewing points to ensure they are correct, and will likely post winners in a week. I hope, though, that you've all found some benefit within this event by fun or improvement that made all the hard work worthwhile. Good luck to everyone!

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
For all those who did not a see - Here were the scores
Team 1: 1935
Team 6: 2179
Team 8: 2238
Team 3: 4282
Team 7: 4697
Team 2: 6011
Team 4: 6727
Team 5: 8172

WELL DONE EVERYONE - from top scorers collectively to individually. Everyone did a fantastic job. Quoise Gravity Monkey got 2 perfect scores. CyberDuck J0hn St0ne klawp LifeisDANK DivineMadness and DaWolfKid
Big Water Lover !!
Hope to see you all next year, I heavily urge you all to make art threads and stick around :heart:

Last edited:

SHONE

formerly A-drago destroyer
Congrats to Team 5 for winning smogfite!!!
Overall it was great experience for me and it was fun event too. I never created these many arts in just 1 month. Special thanks to LifeisDANK for her exceptional work and because of her we got on 3rd place. My feedback for this kind of event please make points table more transparent to players because as a player we want to see which player/arts are getting how much points.

Last edited:
For all those who did not a see - Here were the scores
Team 1: 1935
Team 6: 2179
Team 8: 2238
Team 3: 4282
Team 7: 4697
Team 2: 6011
Team 4: 6727
Team 5: 8172

WELL DONE EVERYONE - from top scorers collectively to individually. Everyone did a fantastic job. Quoise Gravity Monkey got 2 perfect scores. CyberDuck J0hn St0ne klawp LifeisDANK DivineMadness and DaWolfKid
Big Water Lover !!
Hope to see you all next year, I heavily urge you all to make art threads and stick around :heart:
Just wanted to mention that you missed my name

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)