Tournament The Almost Any Ability Open [Round 4]

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result (edit it out if you want to keep it private).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 4

Deadline: Sunday 02/04 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Paleo vs. eren
Hassin627 vs. Plas
Raseri vs. Funbot28
Hamhamhamham vs. Sylveon. [*DNP]
Bluxio vs. Racool
Jrdn vs. Sabella [*DNP]

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
It's cliche, but I'm not happy to be calling activity. Asked around to see if people agreed with this, and the consensus was yes. Here's my wall.

1517715914395.png

I can't be online at all tomorrow, I'm too busy with real life things, and won't be around. Also worth noting I approached him once or twice on PS asking to play (I think twice, but I can't really remember both instances) and now it's 4 hours later than the scheduled time (and bed time) and I've been online the whole time.

So yeah, activity

Gonna ask for extension? I was on from 1-6 pm and we agreed to meet at my 3 pm. Pmed him on showdown and he never responded. Contacted him again on smogon trying to schedule for tomorrow if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)