Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

struggling heavily with fatigue, I will try to post as I can but I am not confident I'll be able to do so consistently until after my doctor's appointment regarding this in a week or so (and hopefully that helps). not sure if this counts as a leave but figure I should post it here anyways
Feeling better, expect I'm back (may still need a day or so to catch up on my remaining orders.)

Been really struggling with - doing things. Figure instead of struggling this much I should take a break. Have another doctor's appt about fatigue on Thursday so let's say I'll be back on Friday.
If people whose realgams I am reffing want to replace me that's totally fine, if not I'll be around again as soon as I feel able.

Posting on behalf of Candelia, who will not be able to play for the foreseeable future.
She is fine with being DQ'd from her current matches.
Update on this:
Smogon access is kinda tricky, but plausable. I predict I'll be back to BBP once the school year starts up again. I would hop back into it now, but life is wack at the moment.

I apologize to those that I've very likely disappointed (especially you tman), but I'll sort of be on Smogon.

Been really struggling with - doing things. Figure instead of struggling this much I should take a break. Have another doctor's appt about fatigue on Thursday so let's say I'll be back on Friday.
If people whose realgams I am reffing want to replace me that's totally fine, if not I'll be around again as soon as I feel able.
Renewing this, sorry. Going to wait until I stop needing to take painkillers and see if I'm able to refocus on things once that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)