Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Can vouch it was working yesterday. Can also vouch whatever glue that was used to stick, came unstuck. Regardless, thanks for trying and continuing to try! <3

1. Android
  2. Chrome
  3. Yes and it still happens
  4. Around 2 weeks ago
  5. GreenMidoriVerde
  6. I uploaded a Showdown team to the server, I'm not sure how to get rid of it off my teams permanently and now it's starting to dupe itself
:zygarde: hard refresh a few times to get the latest client code, I pushed a patch to fix this yesterday

1. Android
  2. Chrome
  3. Yes and it still happens
  4. Around 2 weeks ago
  5. GreenMidoriVerde
  6. I uploaded a Showdown team to the server, I'm not sure how to get rid of it off my teams permanently and now it's starting to dupe itself
:zygarde: hard refresh a few times to get the latest client code, I pushed a patch to fix this yesterday
I have been, it's still not working. I'm not even sure I'm deleting the uploaded team properly
:zygarde: delete the teams marked (server team), if you're still getting it after refreshing you probably haven't gotten the new client code yet - would advise manually clearing the cache instead.

I've deleted all my cookies and cache now they're only teams remaining
I've got it to stop now, I feel so stupid. I'm sorry but also thanks for the help
:zygarde: nw, i pushed out another patch for a related issue that cropped up while I was testing this, so, that probably was what did it. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. My phone (redmi 11T pro+)
  2. Got nO idea, I can't connect via bing
  3. Baidu
  4. Last saturday
  5. Kin+ak (✧∇✧)
  6. Pokemonshowdown.com/ play.pokemonshowdown.com Don't load, except yesterday when play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder loaded and then I connected to server partially, and the problem shown again this morning

Operating system: Android AND Windows 10 (happens with both)
(Web Browser) Chrome
(Other Browsers?)No
(When did this problem start?) Recently, cant recall when precisely.
(PS username) As3r_
(Problem) Whenever I try to access the website, it shows me "Couldn't connect to server" and prompts me to use HTTP. This doesn't work either. It happened both in my phone and laptop. I'm I banned or something?

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Operating system: Android AND Windows 10 (happens with both)
(Web Browser) Chrome
(Other Browsers?)No
(When did this problem start?) Recently, cant recall when precisely.
(PS username) As3r_
(Problem) Whenever I try to access the website, it shows me "Couldn't connect to server" and prompts me to use HTTP. This doesn't work either. It happened both in my phone and laptop. I'm I banned or something?
Known issue with a particular internet service provider: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...t-before-posting.3469929/page-60#post-9817373

I keep getting "Couldn't connect to server!" across all devices on my home network. (ok nvm just figured out it is a problem with Telstra, nothing I can do)
  1. Operating system - Windows 10
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) - Firefox
  3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? Tried firefox, chrome, edge and safari
  4. When did this problem start? Like a week or two ago not sure
  5. Your PS username CARZOO
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.).

Last edited:
  • Windows 11
  • Downloaded game
  • Chrome, working fine there
  • Problem started 3 days ago
  • xandexs
  • I can't play any games in the client. Whenever i start a game it opens in "another tab" and when i click in it everything just keeps perma loading. I'm also having the same teambuilder problem the other guys posted here some days ago.
1698750117085.png
1698750133645.png
1698750092879.png

1. Operating system. windows 11
  2. Web Browser firefox (Version 119.0 (64-bit)
  3. other browsers? chrome
  4. When did this problem start? roughly a year or more ago (unsure what caused it)
  5. Your PS username: swift 7842
  6. problem: unable to change the UI regardless of what I've tried to do (clearing cookies, using an alt account, +more)
1698752615259.png

BoingK

back to the lab again
is a Pre-Contributor
  1. Windows 11
  2. Firefox
  3. Works on Microsoft Edge (haven't tried Chrome). NB: for some reason smogtours is working
  4. Today
  5. BoingK
  6. Picture below
1699182153319.png

1. Operating system - Windows 11
2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) - Google Chrome, latest version (119.0.6045.106)
3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? - Works fine on Firefox but all teams are saved on Chrome
4. When did this problem start? - Yesterday
5. Your PS username - TimBasedGod
6. And of, course, your problem - unable to access https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ (clearing cache worked for 5 minutes then same issue again)
Showdown issue.jpg

1. Operating system - Windows 11
2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) - Google Chrome, latest version (119.0.6045.106)
3. Have you tried other browsers? If so, which one, and does this problem happen on them as well? - Works fine on Firefox but all teams are saved on Chrome
4. When did this problem start? - Yesterday
5. Your PS username - TimBasedGod
6. And of, course, your problem - unable to access https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ (clearing cache worked for 5 minutes then same issue again)View attachment 568821
Going to add to this

I have exactly the same problem on Microsoft Edge browser (windows 11)

Smogtours and using other browsers work fine. If I disable cookies on Edge it also works, but it's not ideal as my settings and addons are gone then.

(problem started this weekend, username Fant'sy Beast)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)