Programming Team Randomizer for console Challenge Cup

This is a small program made on Python I developed for college. When I get tired of battling with competitive Pokémon (or battle with friends who don't breed and ev-train) I like to play challenge-cup with the actual games, which just looks and feels nicer than the simulators.

With this program, you automatically get 6 fully-evolved Pokémon that you have to pick from your boxes, slap 4 TM's on them, an item and battle it out. Singles, Doubles, Triples, whatever you want. We just find it fun to use unusual (or bad) Pokémon and making them see some light rather than being a tool to get a shiny charm.

To use it simply open the folder "Application" and open "Team Randomizer.exe". The team will pop up automatically in a .txt file. As long as you don't close it, you will still be able to see it, but if you run it again, you'll get another team, and closing all previous ones will make them disappear for good. No need to delete anything though. Some legendaries are not included in the list (Ubers)

It's nothing much, but if it's helpful for anyone, please leave a comment saying what you got, and why not a code for the battles you had!

https://www.mediafire.com/?zt1hfg71b2jd28j

Edit: Now comes with Monotype folder that chooses a type and a team automatically.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)